Bio

Name:Hiei L/n
Age:15
Height:5'3

Looks like:

(It's your hero custome btw)

Casual:

Quirks and abilities

Jagan Eye: Hiei's other quirk surgically-implanted third eye, which gives him a large variety of psychic powers. With it, Hiei can use telepathy, telekinesis,and resistance to mental attacks.

Fist of the Mortal Flame: Hiei channels human world flames into his fists to boost the power of his punches.

Flamethrower: Hiei shoots off a wave of human world flames for a ranged attack,he can even store it in his body for warmth,use it to his sword so it'll have flames surrounding it,he can spew it on his mouth,he can do everything with flames.

Dragon of the Darkness Flame: One of Hiei's strongest quirks, where he calls upon the black flames of the demon realm and shapes them into a dragon before firing them at the opponent. This attack is every powerful,more powerful than Dabi's flame, knowing Black flame is the most powerful flame

-Dragon Absorption: By dominating the dragon through his own willpower, Hiei can absorb it, granting him a huge boost in power and letting him channel the demon realm's flames into his attacks.

-Sword of the Darkness Flame: If Hiei's sword breaks, he can concentrate demon world flames into the shape of a sword, which can slice through almost anything. However, Hiei despises this technique, since it contains such destructive power into the form of a sword, and only uses it as a last resort.

Equipment

-Sword: A normal, single-edged sword that Hiei wields in combat. Hiei is extremely skilled with the blade, being able to slice through energy, or cut someone 16 times in a single move.

Alternate Forms

Jaganshi Form: A form where Hiei uses the Jagan quirk to its fullest,causing eyes to sprout all over his body. This boosts his physical and psychic abilities greatly.

-Jagan Binding Curse: Hiei uses the Jagan's boosted power to summon red rings of psychic energy around the opponent, binding their limbs and paralyzing them.

-Black Dragon Wave: Uses his Jaganshi quirk's increased psychic abilities to summon multiple Dragon of the Darkness Flames, unleashing each of them on the opponent at once for a much more destructive attack.

Drawback

•When Hiei uses too much of his quirks and abilities their might be a chance that he'll have a coma

Hiei's arm or leg that used the Dragon of the darkness flame will be broken similar to Izuku's

•When using the Jagan quirk too much,or reach to its fullest,all of Hiei's energy will be drained and he will pass out of exhaustion

•Using the Dragon of darkness flame quirk too much will end up in a bad shape,STILL SIMILAR TO IZUKU'S

•if he spews too much flames in his mouth he will feel dry throat

Thank you for voting my first story, sadly I will discontinue that story,this is a new Tsuyu x male reader story,so make sure to vote this if you want,if you want to know the series it's 'Yu Yu Hakusho'