Heights Alliance

Hiei's pov:

I woke up early and did the usual,I put on my uniform without the blazer,eat breakfast,and began heading out towards the dorms,after what felt like ten minutes,I finally arrived and everyone was gathering so I played along them,and Dadzawa was Infront of us.

Dadzawa:"Nevertheless,its fortunate that Class 1-A are all here safe and sound."

Sero:"Seems like everyone got the permission."

Hagakure:"I had to work extra hard for it."

Jiro:"that's to be expected."

Ojiro:"After all,you guys were involved in the poison gas attack."

Tsuyu:"Not just us,the teachers are safe and sound too. After the press conference,I thought some will leave the school. I was really upset about it."

Uraraka:"me too"

Dadzawa:"Me too. Well, we've been through a lot." He stop for a bit "All right, I'll briefly introduce the dorms. But before that,remember what you learned during the training camp and get your temporary license. It's important. Listen carefully. Kirishima. Yaoyoruzu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Ida. Bakugou. Tokoyami." The seven of them tense up hearing their name "You seven went to that place that night to try to rescue Hiei." Dadzawa took some time and all of them were shock and surprise "Based on everyone's reaction here,it seems like you guys were aware of their plan." Just then a wind blow Dadzawa's hair "Since we're here,I might as will tell you this. If it weren't for the retirement of All Might,I would have already expelled everyone except Hiei,Jiro and Hagakure" I already felt bad about them though,I glance at Tsu and she had that face as if she did or say something she regretted,I decided to approach her.

Hiei:"Hey Tsu,what's up? You look sad"

Tsuyu:"oh uhm, it's nothing I was scared Aizawa Sensei might expelled us"

Hiei:"oh okay" I was suspicious about it,but decided to shrug it off

Tsuyu:"didn't you tell us yesterday that you won't have permission in moving out of the dorms because you don't have parents,why'd you come here? Ribbit"

Hiei:"well,the teachers sort of let me, without any parent permissions" we both look at Bakugo practically dragging Kaminari and use his electric quirk as he came out with 'saitama' face,I smiled knowing Bakugo was trying to make us laugh,as I walk away to the group,and Dadzawa opened the door,as he started introducing it.

Dadzawa:"One dorm for one school year. The right one is for female,the left one is for males. First floor is common area. Restaurant,shower,and laundry are all on the first floor."

Sero:"We even have a garden."

Ashido:"So spacious and beautiful. There's sofa too!"

Uraraka:"This is a mansion." Was she really that gobsmack that she fell on the floor?

Ida:"Uraraka!"

Mineta:"Did I hear that correctly? Shower and laundry are in the common area. Is this a dream?" He started drooling

Dadzawa:"Separated by gender. Behave yourself."

Mineta:"yes sir."

Dadzawa:"The second floor and above are rooms. 5 floors in total. Each floor has 4 rooms. 1 person for each room. You have air-condition,toilet, refrigerator and wardrobe in your room. It's quite luxurious."

Midoriya:"Even balcony? Yay!"

Yaoyoruzu:"This room is just as big as my wardrobe back home."

Uraraka:"This is a mansion." This time I manage to catch her before she fell