20. Plans for the Weekend

Jeon Jeongguk wore a blinding smile as he ran into the arms of Kim Seokjin. The latter's expression was no different as he caught the younger in a tight hug and spun him around. Jimin and Hoseok stood a few feet away with soft smiles and adoring eyes. Hoseok was carrying Jeongguk's canvas in his arms.

"Hyung, I did it! Professor Yang said that my project was one of the most moving he's ever seen!" Jeongguk exclaimed once Seokjin set him down.

Seokjin kept his hands on Jeongguk's waist, his gaze on the younger filled with nothing but love and pride. "I'm so happy for you, baby. I knew you could do it. Like I told you, you have a beautiful story. It isn't perfect, but it's yours, and that's what makes it so beautiful. Hyung's proud of you," he murmured, kissing Jeongguk's forehead softly.

Jeongguk couldn't stop smiling. His cheeks were beginning to ache, but he didn't care. He stood on his tippy toes, grabbed Seokjin by the collar of his shirt, and gently pulled him forward to capture his lips in a slow, sensual kiss. Jeongguk felt himself relax in Seokjin's arms as their lips moved in sync.

After a few moments, they both pulled away from each other and smiled. Jeongguk kissed Seokjin's cheek, before stepping away and grabbing the older's hand in his. He skipped over to Jimin and Hoseok with Seokjin in tow.

"Hyungs! I wanna show all of you my painting and play the recording of me explaining it, if you guys are down. We can all meet up at De Fleurs on Saturday, if everyone's free!" Jeongguk suggested.

Jimin and Hoseok glanced at each other and nodded. "Definitely~ I'll ask Taehyungie if we can close up shop early, and since Hoseokie has, like, never called out of work, he can probably take off tomorrow, right, babe?" Jimin asked as he looked over at Hoseok again. Hoseok nodded in confirmation.

Seokjin then nodded as well. "My boss really likes me, and the other cooks can survive without me for a while, so I should be available later on in the day," he explained.

Jeongguk clapped his hands. "Awesome!" He exclaimed. "I'll text Irene-noona, Haerinnie, and Hyeinnie and see if they can come too, because the girls don't work on the weekends like me, and Noona is the boss, so… And Jinnie, you can invite Yoongi-ssi and Namjoon-ssi, if you'd like! I'd love to meet them," Jeongguk added cheerfully.

Seokjin smiled. "Will do, baby." He then pulled Jeongguk into an abrupt hug. "You've changed a bit ever since I met you not too long ago, bunny. You were so shy when I first talked to you, and now look at you. You act like we've been dating for years," the older teased, chuckling afterwards. "It's cute."

Jeongguk pouted and slapped Seokjin's shoulder. "Yah! Don't tease me, Hyung!"

"Jeonggukie's blushing so hard! So cute!" Jimin squealed as he snatched Jeongguk away from Seokjin and pinched the maknae's cheeks. The two eldest began to laugh in response to Jimin's excitement.

"Hyungs!"