𝒜𝓁ℴ𝓇𝒶 𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓃ℴ𝓍 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓏ℯ

Alora was born on the sixteenth of December by the emerald sea her parents Trina Lennox and her father Apollo Martinez where two of the most powerful riders In their generation Trina bonded to a red dagger tail she could harness the earths magic and use it as her own while her husband bonded a green scorpion tail and could wield air.

Trina and Apollo quickly became an unstoppable duo after finishing their years at Basgiath.

As the rebellion began Trina found herself going against all she believed in and became the leader of the rebellion along side Fen Riorson who started the uprising.

Trina tried to explain what truly was happening to her husband Apollo but he would not listen so Trina took Alora her eldest daughter with her to join the rebellion leaving her husband and two of her children Valerie and Rhys.

But not to soon after Trina began to fight she became overrun with power and burnt out but in doing so she killed almost nine hundred dragons and two thousand riders without Trina the rebellion began to plummet causing Navarre to win and wipe out all who participated in the rebellion.

As for the kids of the rebels they were marked by codagh general melgrens dragon the mark was an intricate pattern that normally ran up the child's arm but for Alora hers ran up from her right foot up her torso and to her collar bone practically taking up the entire right side of her body.

After alora s mother's death she soon found out that her father had fallen too and that she would be sent to a foster home with other children who had also lost their parents to the rebellion at the foster home they would train the children for the riders quadrant. This is where she met bodhi durran a boy only a year older then her who had also lost both his parents too the rebellion it didn't take long for alora and bodhi to become best friends.

Bodhi and Alora were not the only ones in the house there were ten others all who despised alora blaming her father for their parents deaths but bodhi would protect her from them all.

As soon as they were taken in they would start training for the rider's quadrant where you would cross the parapet the year you turn twenty for bodhi that was three years away and for Alora it was four.

They had both been through training before they got taken in after the rebellion making them both already quite skilled in combat and making them the two to beat.

𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ
𝒪𝓃ℯ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝒹𝒽𝒾 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝑔𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒽

I run through the forest bodhi trailing behind me "HA I win!" I yell as I slam into the bark on the old willow tree me and bodhi have calmed as ours.

"You always win lory" he says dragging the last letter of the nickname he knows I hate "it's unfair your small and I'm all super muscular and-"

"Seriously?" I laugh at his comment as I begin to climb up the tree pulling myself up and over the branches until I make it to the fifth one thats large enough for both me and bodhi to sit on I lean my back against the trees trunk as soon as I make it to the fifth branch and bodhi sits across from me.

"So I've been thinking" bodhi starts and I look at his freckled face as he continues " what if we just run away like we grab two of the horses and go live In the forest we can build a cabin and go hunting I mean we know how to" he say his eye's locking with mine.

I look at him trying to find any hint of his usual goofy self but find nothing.
"Bodhi.." I start but I can't seem to finish my sentence.

He grabs my hands "Alora I'm being serious I'm leaving for the riders quadrant in twelve months we could get so far away from This place that they would never find us" he says his eyes full of hope.

I sigh "I...Bohdi that sounds amazing but if they do find us where ever we go we would die mr gamish would report us and they would send out a search party before we can even make it half a mile trust me I have thought about this and I tried to find a way out but there's nothing bohdi" I say my eyes tearing up with the thought of my best friend leaving in twelve months and being sent off to the death sentence of a college.

He nods slowly before opening up his arms and I lay on his chest up in our tree
Wish to stay like this forever.

A/N
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐬o excited 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨
-𝐩𝐠

-841