ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝓊ℯ𝒹𝓈 10

After tossing over in my bed since slipping into it I've resorted to walking by a stream that is just passed the flight field.

Once I can hear the stream of water running against rocks I walk slightly faster.

I unlace my foots and slip my feet into the cold water I grin at the familiar feeling growing up right next to the emerald sea I pent most of my days by the water it floating on my back.

I lean back on my palms and let out a sigh the flowery night air filling my lungs. A few minutes pass by when I hear a slight rustling sound come from deeper inside the forest.

Then I see something catch in the moonlight it's a deep blue I almost miss it as it blends back into the shadows.

I lace my boots and step over some water slick rocks to get to the other side of the stream. I hear the rustle again and the shadows envelop me.

Then drawing a dagger i hear quick heavy footsteps coming towards me. I step closer to them clutching my dagger but as I take another unknowing step into the darkness I walk into something cold and hard almost scaly?

I take a quick step back bringing my dagger infront of me as I take in what's stood before me.

A dragon a beautiful golden dragon that is practically glowing in the moonlight he looks down at me it's golden eyes assessing me.

I look up my eyes meet it's golden ones but we simply still I know that the worst thing to do when you encounter a dragon is to look into there eyes but there is something that is almost impossible to resist.

It then moves closer to me and bows it's neck slightly nudging me backwards. I laugh a little at its behaviour it's only small a baby dragon perhaps? I've never read about golden dragons before I've never even heard the proper term for baby dragons.

It then nudges me backwards again almost frantically this time it's gaze meets mine eyes full of worry as it looks back behind it then nudges me again.

Then I see a flash of blue behind the trees that surround me and the small golden dragon then a large black claw come into view and the golden dragons tail wraps around me pulling me close a feather tail? They are said to be extremely rare that's what I've read anyways.

Then my heart stops two giant dragons step into view one the midnight blue I had seen and another almost impossible to see in the darkness it's black scales blending into the shadows.

A small smile tugs at me lips as I slip my dagger back into its sheath. "You should have left!" A voice booms through my thoughts it's soft and sounds like a young boys voice. "They can't know I have chosen you act if you can not hear us" the same voice says again and the tail tightens around me.

Then the black dragon roses in the golden dragons face spitting some fire but before they can hit my a golden wing is outstretched infront of me deflecting the sparks of fire.

Then a voice runs through my thoughts taking over my mind "did you bond to it" this voice is harsher louder deeper it says it as if it's the most disgusting thing ever then it it's me I'm it.

"I am not a it" I say before I can think better about it and all the dragons golden eyes meet mine shit. The black one looks as if it's going to turn me to a pile of ash the blue one looks as if she would do the same and the golden one is looking at me as if I just spoiled a huge secret. Which I did in fact just do.

Then a voice runs through my head once again but this time it's a female voice still harsh and maybe even louder then the other two but in some way comforting "you could have atleast chosen a better one this one is to small and skinny and she looks as if she can't even hold a sword" i can't help but scoff at the blue dragons statement it looks at me as if it wants to laugh bitch.

"I may be short and small but I happen to be one of the best fighters in my year and I am very very good with a sword" I say glaring at it then it lowers its head to my eyes and huffs out a cloud of steam that stings my eyes.

Then the black dragon and blue dragon fly up into the midnight sky. The golden tail slowly releases me.

"I'm sorry Alora I will see you soon my one much awaits you ignore what my parents say they have terrible taste" the boyish voice rings through my head again and i can't help the laughter that bubbles up my throat.

"But you mustn't tell a soul until threshing" and with that he's off disappearing into the night sky just as his parents did.

The leaves rustle with the breeze that runs through the air. After today I won't need to hide anymore I hope no one can do anything after I have bonded a dragon the can't kick me out and send me back to that god awful foster home ever again.

As long as I don't get burnt to a crisp I will be fine we all stand in a line as we wait to walk into the flight field where the dragons will get their first look at us.

I'm stood in between Haymitch and Marlo and Haymitch won't stop going on about how I will never bond a dragon and if they don't burn me themselves when we walk through he will do it himself during threshing.

I try to keep but it's almost impossible "it's so disappointing seeing as your parents were the most powerful riders of their generation well your father was your mum was just a slut yo—" and my fist is in is face the disturbing sound of bones cracking sound through my ears as the smell of blood fills the air

"You say one more word about my mother and you will have much worse then just a broken nose" I say and before his fist can hit me it's stopped by a stupidly hot arm.

"Did you never get taught not to hit girls cadet" xaden asks as he lowers Haymitch's fist back to his side and not aimed at my face.

Haymitch scoffs "did you not see what she did to me she fucking broke my nose because I hurt her feelings" he says fake pouting at me while still clutching his broken nose.

"Well in that case she had every right to break your nose now just as she said if you don't get your shit together you will have far far worse then a broken nose cadet" xadens says shoving haymich's shoulder before going back to where the other squad leaders stand.

Then we are being led a into the flight field.

A/N
I don't really like this chapter I might change it later so just look out for that but this is what it is for now.

Anywayssss anybody pick up on the blue and black dragons...?
I hope that you guys enjoy where that's going I am or may not have sm else I'm thinking of that is going to be amazinggggg I hope..

Anyways byeeee love you alll

-XXXXOO

-pretty girl

-1282