ℒ𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 5

I Stand slowly my knees wobbling under the pressure of my own weight as I turn to face the Stone wall outside of the foster home "lose the shirt" I hear mr domings voices behind me I shakily move my hands to the hem of my shirt.

"You can't fucking do that!" I hear a voice yell and I already know that they are about to be facing the wall next to me in a matter of minutes.

I then hear the sound of a slap and I turn my head ever so slightly to see an angry red hand print on the side of bodhis face a boy a met a few days ago we have only been at the foster home for a week and I'm pretty sure I have five scars from the whip that is about to create another.

"Against the wall now shirt off " I hear mr doming grumble bodhi does that exactly peeling of his grey shirt with one hand and coming to my side.

"It's okay" he whispers softly into my ear I nod as I try to hide my body from his eyes the only thing covering me now is my bra and my shorts and it's safe to say I feel extremely exposed bodhi keeps his eyes on mine not looking down.

I then hear the whip slice through the air before it slices down my back and I scream out.

I jump awake my breathing uneven as I try to shake if the tingling sensation on my back I look at the clock that over looks all of our beds two thirty I sigh before I slip my feet into my boots and lace them up my calves I softly close the wooden door behind me and i aimlessly walk through the empty cold hallways I forgot to grab a jacket so now I'm left in my silky white nightgown gown that ends by the middle of my thighs Imogen had given it to me one year for my birthday.

I then hear heavy boots coming towards me so I stick to the shadows that run along the walls. I then see the figure come into view is that xade-

"What are you doing Alora" he say and the shadows that once his me fell away like silk with a flick of his wrist.

"Admiring the wall" I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

His eyes run over me from my feet's and back to my face. "Go back to bed Alora before your squad leader catches you"

"At two am I highly doubt that" i smirk and he sighs I shiver as the hallway seems to be getting colder by the second shadows then creep up along my feet and practically carry me over to xaden.

"You wield shadows?" I ask he he nods the movement barely there and the shadows look to be very similar to the ones on parapet that lifted me back up my eyes go wide and I grin in amusement "you saved me on the parapet" I say in a teasing tone.

"Yes" he says his voice barely above a whisper.

"Why?" I ask and he just shrugs at me
I roll my eyes "oh I know what it is you were just so star struck by my beauty that you couldn't are lose me" I say and his eyes immediately snap down to mine and I smirk.

"In your dreams cadet" he says and I shake my head as I go continue my walk through the halls but he fills his wrist and shadows race up my legs holding me in place.

"Your rooms that way" he points to the opposite direction i have been walking in.

"So?" I say as I try to pull the shadows off but they only rise higher.

"So I'm your squad leader and as your squad leader I'm ordering you to go back to your room" he says as the shadows once again pull me forward and turn my to face the direction to my room. "And if you do not there will be consequences".

"What kind of consequences" I smirk and xaden chokes on air? I laugh at him teasing him is so fun.

"I'm your squad leader" he say's trying is best to keep him self together it's honestly hilarious.

"I never said I didn't like older guys" i say with a shrug as I turn back around and walk in the other direction continuing my stroll among the halls.

By four am I make it back to bed and fall asleep for about three hours before I hear the first bell of the day signalling that it's time to get to breakfast.

The breakfast here we no better then what we got at the foster home if anything it was wore and well that's pretty hard to beat.

After I get my food or whatever the lumpy grey stuff on my plate is I sit next to Liam and Bodhi goes to sit next to me but Haylin gets there first causing Bodhi to stagger backwards almost dropping his plate of food "move it Gillian that's my seat" bodhi says as he gets slightly agitated

"I don't see your name anywhere durran" haylin says has she pretends to look for bodhis name she then grins "but lucky for you my lap seems to be open" she says and I can't hold back my laughter any longer bodhi stutters over his words trying to get something out but manages nothing and he slumps down next to xaden who is sat right infront of me next to Garrick and when xaden looks my way I wink at him.

Only for him to glare back at me as if I was the gross lumpy grey stuff on our trays. I smirk then blow a kiss at him and he only stares at me with more hatred if that was possible.

"What is going on with you two?" Bodhi asks looking between me and xaden.

"Alora needs to pull what ever stick she has up her ass out"

"Xaden has a crush on me and just won't admit it"

We both at the same time and I glare at him "yeah because you wan to stick your stick up my a—" but Liam slaps his hand over my mouth before I can finish.

Garrick is trying his best to hold in his laughter but his failing miserably just like the rest of the table except for xaden.

Liam removes his hand from my mouth slowly before going back to his food. "You really think you could handle me" xaden asks in a mocking tone I laugh at him as he lifts his scared brow at me.

"Do you think you could handle me? I can handle more then you could ever offer up—I mean unless you wanna put that to the test of course?" I say and both Liam and bohdis eyes widened at me.

I grab my tray and hand it back to the cooks haylin following behind me as we walk off to our rooms to grab out stuff for class.

A/N

Sorry I know this an is long but please read it all

This was so much fun to write so I hope that you all enjoyed it

I also heard a little rumour that no one like friends to lovers so I'm trying my best without making it cringe

Also now that I know no one really likes bodhi or Liam
Would
Xaden or Marlo
Be better for Alora???

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter let me know your thoughts also I have no idea what I should do for the next chapter I could go to the gauntlet training but idk if it's to soon it not

But let me k ow if that's what you guys want

Xxxxxx

-pretty girl

-1323