31

The bright sunlight deemed on the sitting pair, "Stop bouncing your leg!" Yiseul slapped Mingyu's knees

The bright sunlight deemed on the sitting pair, "Stop bouncing your leg!" Yiseul slapped Mingyu's knees. "It's because I'm nervous" Mingyu tried justifying his actions.

"Still" Yiseul tried calming his nerves down, "What if she doesn't get along with us? Or get uncomfortable?" Without a breath, the male bombarded her with questions.

"Yo! Mates" a booming voice grabbed their attention as Dokyeom and Minghao swirled in to the conversing pair. "What's he sweating about again?"

Yiseul explained Mingyu's concerns to the recently arrived duo, "That won't be the case, Mingyu!" Dokyeom was in shining spirits, his voice loud and cheerful.

The sun was soaring high in the sky and their spirits, even higher. "They are already here?!" "Told ya!" Another conversing duo entered the scene, Jungkook from BTS and Eunwoo from ASTRO.

"So you're alive and well?!" Jungkook offered a side eye to Yiseul who only chuckled at his antics before engulfing the male in a bear hug, "As if we weren't talking for weeks"

"Yeah yeah" The friends had a weird dynamic, bickering whenever they met yet cared deeply for the other. On other hand, Yiseul and Eunwoo clicked better than anyone over their love for books and calming energies.

"Mind me one?" Eunwoo rocked the female in a tight squeeze, his hands ruffling her dark locks. In the meantime, Jungkook had already caught upto Minghao.

"It's a downer that GOT7 is overseas!" Yiseul was still wrapped around Eunwoo, his hands resting on her shoulders. "Yugyeom and BamBam couldn't join, that's pretty bad!" Mingyu added to her words.

"What about Jaehyun?!" "Overseas!" The 97'liner were gathered today for a hangout yet not whole of them could be present. "Our group can never plan a single day out"

A female voice had perked up between the conversations, "Hey" Mingyu immediately rushed to Eunhye who stood there all shy and bashful. The boy had intertwined his hands with his fiancee, who in return swatted his arms away, afraid of Yiseul's reaction.

"Come on!" Yiseul rolled her eyes and swidled her way towards the girl, "I finally got a girl friend after being surrounded by these idiotic men for so long!" Eunhye smiled at her complain while the males were seriously offended by her comment.

"WHAT?! IDIOTIC MEN?!" They all yelled in chorus, complains flying towards the female who ignored all of them and dragged Eunhye with her who was already getting accustomed to Yiseul's company.

"HURRY UP, GRUMPS" Yiseul and Eunhye bounced their way inside the arcade that they were currently hanging out at. The cool air inside, made Yiseul wrap her jacket tightly around herself.

"Today's gonna be FUN!" Jungkook screeched in excitement, "Let's go!" Soon they were divided into groups, Yiseul still keeping Eunhye by her side that resulted Mingyu to tag along. Eunwoo joined the trio as they started with Air Hockey.

"Dongmin's with me!" Yiseul stood on her toes, trying to match the boy's height but failed miserably. "You think we can't beat you?!" Mingyu tugged Eunhye to his side, who passed on a smile to the competing pair.

"I think so? Nope" Yiseul popped the 'p' in her words, "We know so" Eunwoo was being slammed against her side, a small blush adorning his handsome face.

"YOU ARE ON!" And so they began. The first round consisted on Mingyu and Eunwoo going against each other with Eunwoo eventually loosing by a nick.

"Awe!" Yiseul cooed at him, "It's okay, baby" She nestled him a comforting hug as he returned it playfully. "Told ya!" Mingyu threw a smirk towards the friends while cheering on with his fiancèe.

"Let's see!"