32

"Why is he sulking over there?" Minghao slid besides Yiseul, whispering in her ears

"Why is he sulking over there?" Minghao slid besides Yiseul, whispering in her ears. "Dude lost a bet" Mingyu and Eunhye had lost the bet after Yiseul and Eunwoo won two consecutive rounds of Air Hockey.

The friend group had once again gathered around to head and grab dinner to end their day. "He is sulking over that?!" Yiseul clutched her chest in fear as Jungkook craddled her close to him.

"Look who is talking?!" Eunwoo couldn't help but tease Jungkook about his overwhelming competitiveness, which made the male immediately refute in disagreement.

"So guys" Yiseul started out, "The bills on" She gazed over at Mingyu who avoided her stare yet knew what she was about to say. Eunhye who walked besides him, was trying her best to suppress her giggles and laughter but failed when she made eye contact with the other female who was already snickering.

"ON MINGYU" Everyone immediately rushed towards the decided restaurant, the most expensive and luxurious one. "Y'all trying to make me go broke?"

A whining Mingyu was being dragged by his fiancèe as the couple followed the rowdy and overly passionate bunch of people. The interior of the restaurant was completely opposite of what casual and fun filled day the herd had.

Their attires were casual and comfortable yet none of them seemed to care. It wasn't the first time, the rich adults had just followed their late night cravings that had led them to such a Michelin Star Restaurant.

"It's not everyday you treat them, babes" Eunhye tried cheering him on who passed her a smile. Mingyu didn't mind at all. He just loved teasing and testing his bestfriends. If Mingyu could, he would place the whole world in their hands.

"I'm just teasing them" Eunhye nodded her head solemnly, trying to catch upto Yiseul. "He is just kidding, y'know?!" She tried justifying Mingyu's actions to Yiseul who only chuckled.

"I knew it from the very beginning. He just likes teasing us" Eunhye felt a weird feeling cross her stomach. The female felt as if she didn't knew Mingyu at all whereas Yiseul, could tell just by a glance as to what was going in the boy's mind.

Setting all her thoughts aside, Eunhye settled down besides Mingyu. "First of all" Jungkook rummaged through the menu, "Let's order Drinks"

"Wine?" Eunwoo suggested, his eyes resting on Yiseul a bit longer, asking for her opinion. "Ruffino Riserva Ducale Oro Chianti Classico, Please!" Yiseul placed the order for their drink while everyone was busy deciding on the meal.

"You've chosen an Italian Restaurant! Great!" Mingyu mocked his bunch of friends, but scoffed at their ignorance. Turning towards his fiancèe he muttered, "What would you like?"

Eunhye felt joy when Mingyu showed her his concern and care, "Whatever you have?!" the girl felt unsure, yet confidently answered. "Spaghetti Bolognese?!"

Eventually the night proceeded with more chatter, few arguments and banter here and there, a video call with Jaehyun from NCT, some jokes bouncing around.

"I'll be your bridesmaid, Eunhye-yah!" Yiseul clung onto the female, joyfully proclaiming her plans for her friends wedding. "Y-you d-don't mind?" Eunhye was touched that Yiseul felt nothing but love towards her yet here she was, feeling disheartened at her fiance's past with the female.

"I would love to" The boys were walking ahead of them, merrily jesting with each other. "And I'll be with you through everything" Yiseul wasn't drunk, she wasn't even tipsy but all the words that flew from her mouth, she meant it sincerely.

Eunhye realising her sweetness and love, brought her in a tight embrace. "I never had a sibling, y'know but guess what?" She broke the hug and looked straight in Yiseul's eyes.

"I found one!"