Chapter 1

Jacob's POV -

April 20

"Oh my- fuck!" I moaned as I gripped the sheets tightly. His thick hard dick pounded deeper and deeper in me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair as he stroked deeper and deeper, harder and harder, pulling me on him, yelling at me to throw it back. He reached under my shaking body and caressed me. I couldn't take him
any more. I was centimeters away from bursting everywhere. "Holy shit! I'm gonna cum!" I kept shouting. He ignored my pleas and begs and continued to fuck me anally. " Say my name..." he grunted huskily. I couldn't utter a word without moaning uncontrollably. He realized I wouldn't open my mouth, so he pounded deeper and stroked me gently but got rougher as he went deeper. He rammed himself in and out as I clenched my teeth together.

" SAY. MY. FUCKING. NAME! " he shouted. "CHRES!! AHHHH!!" I screamed as I arched my back and my breathing became shallow. I knew I was seconds away from cumming. Just as I reached my climax, he shot straight into my ass. I came a few short seconds later and collapsed onto the bed, breathlessly. "Jay." he mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine. I shushed him by deepening the kiss. He gave me a slight push off of him. " Jay!" he said a little more feminine than normal. "JAY!!" he screamed shaking me senseless. Then it hit me. It wasn't his voice... It was my wife's.

******
"Jacob! Baby are you okay?" she asked curiously. I rubbed my head and nodded. "Uh y-yeah why?" I looked up at her. She bit her bottom lip and pointed at my morning wood. I followed her gaze and immediately blushed. I quickly tried to cover myself and calm Mr.Fernando down. She giggled. " Was it about me? " she asked innocently.

I frowned and almost choked but composed myself. "Uh yea...sure." She smiled widely. "Wanna tell me about it?" she asked, biting her lip again. I stale faced her and shook my head. "Nah. It's okay."

"Can I at least take care of it for you?" Tatiana asked rubbing my dick through my sweatpants as her other hand slid under my vintage Nirvana shirt and her fingers rubbing my nipples. To be honest, I really didn't want her to do anything but I couldn't tell her that, so I just shrugged and laid on my back. Tatiana pulled him out and stroked me gently. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

---------------------

--------------

"Feel better?"she asked as she brushed her teeth. I nodded and finished making the bed. So much was going on in my mind. I keep having these frequent dreams about some guy named Chres. I'm not even sure that's his real name. Plus I'm married. To a WOMAN!So why was I having constant dreams about a man? I shook my head, "This is fucked up." I muttered to myself

"What is?" She asked. I waved her off and wrapped my arms around her waist. "That I let you please me and didn't think twice about returning the favor." I lied. She smiled and giggled as I pulled her to the bed. I knew something wasn't right with me because of the simple fact that I was about to fuck my wife, with a mysterious stranger on my mind.

Chresanto's POV

"Mr. August your 1:00 is here." Jennifer, my secretary beeped in. I flipped through some papers and looked over my appointment list. "Okay. Send them in."

Being the CEO of one of the worlds most successful technology systems definitely has its perks. Someone always at your bell and call, money coming I'm like crazy, and women (even a few men) throwing themselves at me. Just as I was finishing up with a few clients, the door to my office swung open. In walked Rayan and Elijah, some close friends and as soon as my clients left, the jokes began. "Mr. August, how many sugars in your coffee? One or two?" Ray teased. "Mr. August, can I polish your shoes for money? Tiny Tim only has a few weeks to live!" EJ joked. I shook my head at the both of them as they fell over laughing. "Y'all are crazy man." I chuckled.

Ray snickered. "What's crazy is that baby momma of yours. Desiree is crazy as hell!" He laughed. My jaw tensed and I ignored what he had just said. I hadn't spoken to her in forever and knew she was keeping my kids away from me. They noticed the tension in the room and quickly changed the subject. "So uh, what's the plan for tomorrow?" EJ asked. With a sigh, I leaned back in my chair and shrugged. "Craig is throwin' some party at his place for some guy and his wife or somethin'. I don't know."

"You goin'?" I looked at EJ and shrugged again. "I might swing through."

"A'ight!" They said in unison as we all stood up and left my office.

-------------------------------------

I stumbled into my living room after spending an hour trying to open it. "Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August! Do you know what time it is?" My long term boyfriend Torion growled through gritted teeth as he shut the door behind me. I took one look at him and bursted out in laughter. He looked at me like I was crazy as I laughed uncontrollably."What the hell is so funny?! I was worried sick!" he shouted. To tell you the truth I honestly didn't know what was funny, but I did know he was getting on my last nerve."Mooove the fuck out my way." I grumbled, pushing him to the side and grabbing a beer out the fridge even though I knew I was WAY past my limit. "Don't you think you've had enough?" he asked snatching the beer from my hands. I snatched out back and got close to his face." I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do because it's my got damn... wait what?" I said while laughing. Torion had fear all on his face and I threw the beer down. I grabbed him by his neck and kissed him roughly. This is what he wanted. I could tell. I don't really see Tori as a boyfriend just a VERY, VERY, good fuck buddy. I unbuckled my pants while kissing him and he unbuttoned my shirt. We pulled away for a while so we could get naked and I was getting horneir by the minute. Torion led me to the living room and I smacked his ass." Bend over the couch." I growled. He obeyed and bent over. I thrusted in with no warning and he moaned loudly." Who was you talking to earlier?" I growled. He clawed at the couch and bit his lip." I asked you a question!" I yelled. He moaned and pushed back on me. I sped up and moaned loudly. He was so fucking tight!" Answer me you bitch!" I yelled." FUCK! NOBODY!" Torion yelled. I grabbed his neck and went deeper." Oh! Right there!" Torion yelled. Jackpot. I hit his prostate over and over and he gripped the couch roughly." Chres! Right there! Oh shit!" He yelled. I fucked him like there was no tomorrow and he squirmed under me." DADDY!" He yelled while cumming heavily. That's all I wanted to hear. I pulled put before I could cum in him and came on the floor. He fell on the couch and I fell next to him." Chres." Torion said out of breath." Yeah." I mumbled while wrapping my arm around his waist." Even though your drink as fuck and probably don't understand what I'm saying, can you promise me that you won't every leave me? No matter what?" Torion said. I pecked his lips and pulled him close to me." I promise."