Chapter 3

Jacobs POV-

I danced with Torion while laughing and Craig tapped me." We have to go." He said." Why?" I asked." Chresanto just texted me saying he had an emergency and wanted us two to come, alone." I said." Why? He barely knows me." I said." He just said he recommend you okay? Now lets go." Craig said." But this is my party and I can't just leave." I stood. Craig growled and walked up to the stage." Excuse me! I have an announcement! The birthday boy had an emergency and had to leave right away. But everybody else! Turn up!" Craig yelled. The crowd cheered and Craig walked of stage. I grabbed Xavier and carried him outside. Craig grabbed him and put him in his carseat before getting in the drivers seat. I got in the passenger seat just as Craig pulled onto the road." So what's the emergency?" I asked." Don't know." Craig said. He pulled into a neighborhood and I gasped at all the houses." Damn. What kind of job does he do?" I whispered." He's the CEO of technology meaning he owns Apple products, Android products, just stuff like that." Craig said. He pulled into a very large house and got out. I got out with him and got Xavier out the car. He let go of my hands and tried to walk only for him to fall. I picked him up and kissed on his face." It's okay." I cooed. He buried his face in my neck and we walked to the porch. Craig rang the doorbell and Xavier stared at him." What?" Craig said." Daddy." Xavier said. Craig quickly grabbed him and stared at Xavier like he was some Alien." Did you just call me Daddy?" Craig asked." Daddy. Daddy. Daddy." Xavier said. Craig hugged Xavier tightly and kissed his cheek." Why are you so happy? He calls me his baby all the time." I said." Because this is his first time talking to me. Plus calling me Daddy." Craig said. I chuckled as the door swung open reveling a shirtless Chresanto. My cheeks heated up and I bit my lip." What up bruh." Craig said. He dapped Chresanto and walked into the house. I looked down at my feet and Chresanto laughed." Bring it in. We're friends now." Chresanto said. I hugged him tightly and inhaled his wonderful scent. Apollo. Not bad. His heart beat was nice and steady while his skin was burning my face. I pulled away and stared at him." Oh uh... so what's the emergency?" I asked." In the living room." Chresanto said. I followed him with Xavier right in front of me and I held his hands so he could walk. We walled onto a spacious room and I saw two kids staring at us. They looked exactly like Chresanto but they were... babies. The boy raised his fist and screamed.

Xavier screamed back and bounced his legs. I picked him up and sat him on the couch between the two babies. They all stared at each other before the boy brought his hand down to Xaviers face." Woah!" I yelled as I stood up. Xavier slapped the boy right back and leaned foreword with his mouth wide open. The boy did the same and they crashed into each other.Xavier sucked the boys cheek while screaming and the boy sucked Xaviers other cheek. Chresanto laughed and picked up the little girl." This is Christiana. Say hey Mr. Jacob." Chresanto cooed. I smiled and reached my arms out for her. She leaned foreword and I grabbed her." I only taught them one thing. Christiana." Chresanto said. She looked at him and he smiled." Kisses." Chresanto said. Christiana grabbed my head and kissed me." Mwah." She said as she pulled away." Good job!" Chresanto said. I could see the true love in his eyes as he stared at her." And what's the other ones name?" I asked." Christian. But I call him fat man and Christiana dooty." Chresanto said. I chuckled and he smiled at me." So what's the problem?" I asked." Them." Chresanto said as he pointed at the kids." What's wrong with them?" I asked." I found them on my porch with a note from my baby mama saying that I have to keep them forever." Chresanto said." Did you see anything else?" I asked." No just a blanket." Chresanto said." Hmm. Where's Craig?" I asked." He's getting something to eat for Xavier in the kitchen." He said. I nodded and sat Christiana down." Can I bathe them? They kinda smell like weed." I said." Bathroom is down the hall to the right." Chresanto said. I picked up the twins and carried them down the hall to the bathroom." Do you guys want bubbles?" I asked while turning on the bath water. Christian screamed and swung his hand in the air. I smiled and added bubbles before turning off the water. I picked up Christiana and took off her diaper along with her big shirt. She put her foot in the water before sitting down. I grabbed Christian and did the same to him. He got in the water and splashed around. I grabbed a washcloth and washed his body. He grabbed a handful of bubbles and placed them on his nose. Christiana giggled and put some on her nose. I laughed and started washing Christiana's body. Christian put water along with bubbles on his head and did the same to Christiana while laughing. Their curly hair stuck to their face and had a pile of bubbles on top." Say all done." I said." Al den." Christian said. I laughed and grabbed a towel before getting them out of the water.