Chapter 14

Chresanto's POV-

I kissed Christiana's cheek goodbye then Xavier. Since Christian didn't want them at his party, they were going to Craigs parents house until we all get back. Christiana and Christian aren't talking because Christian didn't invite her to his party. I would be upset to but that's none of my business. I sighed as Christian hoped down the stairs." Boing. Boing. Boing." Christian said. He looked at Xavier and Christiana before slamming the door in their faces. He bounced off and I quickly opened the door." So sorry Mama Wanda. Christian! Get your ass back here!" I yelled." Coming Daddy!" He yelled. He bounced into the entrance room and looked up at me." Yes Daddy." He said." Say bye." I said." Okay. Bye grandma and grandpa." He said. He shut the door and I grabbed him before he could walk off. I flicked him and he whined a little." Do it the correct way." I growled. He nodded and opened the door. They were still standing there with sad faces." Say bye to your cousin and sister. Then give them kisses." I said." Muah." Christian said in a bland tone while putting his hand to his mouth and blowing it at them." Bye Christian and Xavier. I love you." Christian said in the same bland tone. He waved before walking into the living room." I'm sorry. He just is a little upset." I said." Oh it's fine. Tell Jacob I said bye." Mama Wanda said. I nodded and waved at the kids before closing the door. I walked back upstairs and a loud crying noise came from Alex room. I walked to his room and he was laying on his back while crying loudly. He fidgeted in his crib and moved his body around a lot. I picked him up and pecked his thick lips. He immediately stopped crying and I supported his cubby neck. I rubbed our noises together softly and he smiled showing his gums. I walked to Jacob and I's room and Jacob was laying on the bed asleep." Babe." I said. Jacob snored lightly and I tickled him with Alex in my other hand. Jacob opened his eyes and giggled lightly. I smiled and pecked his lips." Where's the twins?" He asked." Christiana just left and Christian is downstairs." I said." Awe! And I didn't get to say goodbye." He said. I nodded and Jacob looked at how I was holding Alex." Chres stop playing and hold him with two hands." He said." I got him." I said. Jacob rolled his eyes and Alex made his crying face. I stood him up on my shoulders and he looked around." Don't to that!" Jacob yelled. I laughed but soon stopped just as Alex piss ran down his thighs and to my chin." Ewe!" I yelled. I quickly threw Alex to Jacob before running to the bathroom. I wanted my face with soap and I could hear Jacob laughing." It's not funny." I mumbled. I walked to the room again just as Jacobs phone rang. He answered it before putting it on speaker phone." What Ray." Jacob said." Damn. Just gonna answer the phone like that to your bestest friend ever." Ray said. Jacob laughed and started changing Alex diaper." Speak fool." Jacob said." Okay. But this one is real important." He said." Okay." Jacob said." Is Chres in the room?" Ray asked." Yesssss!" I yelled." Get out of the room." Ray said. I smacked my lips and walked out of the room.

Ray's POV-

I cleared my throat before speaking." I'm pregnant." I said. It war silent on the other end and I frowned." Hello?" I asked." NO FUCKING WAY!" Jacob yelled. I giggled before speaking." Yeah." I said." Well... is the baby Craigs?" Jacob asked." No shit Sherlock." I mumbled." Have you told him?" Jacob asked." No. Craig has no idea how to deal with a Child except if their a toddler or older and he would totally freak." I said." Just tell him." Jacob said." Jay. Craig knows not one thing about pregnancy. He's not ready." I said." Ray I'm giving you 10 seconds to tell Craig. 10, 9, 8, 7-" I groaned and hung up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

When I was finished, I flushed the toilet and stuffed my phone in my pocket. I walked downstairs and Craig was sleeping on the couch, sprawled out. I climbed on his lap and kissed on his neck. His eyes popped open and he smirked." You want some more of Daddy huh?" He said. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and flipped us over so I was on the couch. He slipped off my shirt before sucking on every part of my skin. Moans left my throat every two seconds and he smiled against my neck. I quickly took off his shirt and wrapped my legs around his waist." Such a beautiful body." He mumbled. I giggled as he took off my pants. He threw them across the room and kissed my thigh. I shivered from his touch and he swiftly took off my boxers." You are so sexy." He growled. I blushed and he bit his lip. He spread open my legs before kissing my coiling hole. I gasped and held onto the couch. He's never done this before and I'm pretty shocked. He stuck his tongue in my hole and started moving it in and out. I moaned loudly and arched my back." Craig." I moaned. He went deeper and held my legs open." Fuck." I whispered. Craig sped up his pace and I slightly went cross eyed. I gripped his little curls and he smacked my ass making me let go. I quickly gripped the couch cushions and moaned even larder. He wiggled his tongue before taking his tongue out and licking all over my hole. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I arched my back again." Say my name." He mumbled. He stuck his tongue back in and moved it in and out." Oh gosh. I- I-" I was cut off by my ear piercing scream." YES! DADDY!" I yelled while busting a nut. He sighed my tip before pecking my lips." That's all I'm gonna go right now. But later on that ass is mine." He growled. I blushed and caught my breath." I didn't know you ate ass." I said." Only your ass." He said. He pecked my lips again and rubbed my rounding side." You seem to be getting a little thick." He said while smiling." Are you calling me fat?" I asked." What are you talking about? I gave you a compliment." He said. I sighed and twirled my thumbs." Babe I have to tell you something." I mumbled." What is it babe?" Craig asked." Well... You know how I have been pretty sick these last 8 weeks and I've been having major head aches?" I asked." Yeah. You made me stay up late night and cook you something to eat." Craig said. I giggled and twirled my hair." Well I went to the doctors two days ago with my Dad and the doctor said I was pregnant. Near 9 weeks." I said. Craig was silent and he had his serious face on. I sighed and rubbed my temples." Say something dammit!" I yelled." I- I don't know what to say." He said." Saying something besides I'm leaving." I whispered." Is the baby mine?" He asked. I smacked the dog shit out of him while frowning." Your the only person I've had sex with! Your my FUCKING husband!" I yelled. He sniffled and I sighed." I don't even want to be pregnant." I whispered." But your keeping the baby right?" He asked." Of course! I would never kill a child." I said." Well then I'll be here." He said." Really?" I asked." Of course. Even though I don't know how to deal with babies. Or pregnant people." He said. I giggled and he traced my lips before pecking them." I love you baby." He said." Right back at ya bo." I said.

Zander in the media. Please comment and vote!

How do you think Ray and Craig relationship is?

Is Craig gonna stay like he promised?

What's gonna be the gender of the baby?

How is Xavier gonna respond?

It was my birthday the other day! Happy birthday to me!