Chapter 10

Chresanto's POV-

I laid on the bed and waited for Jacob to come out the bathroom. He's been ignoring me ever since I bought Torion to the house and it's really urking me. Jacob walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and put his dirty clothes in the basket. I got up and grabbed his arm before he could leave the room. He snatched it and I grabbed it again." Don't touch me." He said." I ain't did shit to you." I growled." Bitch! Know what? Just get off of me before I kick your ass in front of our got damn kids." Jacob said. I looked at my feet and Christian and Christiana were looking up at us with wide eyes. I sighed and looked at Jacob." Please talk to me." I pleaded." No." Jacob said." Please. I'm sorry dammit. I gave you flowers, chocolate, bears, watches, shoes, clothes, what else do you want from me?" I asked." Not your money. I want your love but you gave it all to Torion. You barely even spend time with Alex. If he grows up thinking Elijah is his Dad... we all know why." Jacob said." You want me to spend time with Alex? Then let's go get him." I said while putting my shoes on." Your not about to go over to Elijah's house trying to cause a scene." Jacob said. I helped the twins put on their shoes before looking at Jacob." You're not gonna tell me what to do. So either your coming or your not." I said. He rolled his eyes and put on his shoes. We walked outside and I put the twins in their carseat. It was silent and I tapped the steering wheel." I hate you. You know that right?" Jacob said. My heart shattered and I cleared my throat." If you hate me... as much as you say you do, then why are you still here?" I asked." Because I want Alex to grow up with two parents that live under the same roof. Unlike us." Jacob said. I pulled into Elijah's driveway and looked at him." Jacob you can hate me all you want. I love you with all my heart." I said while grabbing his hand. He looked at our connected hands and slowly looked back up at me. I grabbed his chin and kissed him softly. He wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I gripped his ass roughly and tugged on his bottom lip. He grabbed my penis through my shorts and my eyes flew open." Don't do that before I fuck you." I growled." Well... What's stopping you?" He asked. I smiled and kissed on his neck while un-buttning his pants. A gurgle came from the back and I turned my head. The twins were staring at us with open mouths and Jacob blushed. I pulled away and sighed." Fuckin cock blockers." I mumbled. Jacob laughed and got out the car. I got out too and helped the twins get out. I put Christians book bag on my shoulder and Jacob did the same for Christiana. We walked to Elijah's porch and Christiana banged on the door. She screamed and tried to open the door. Elijah opened it and quickly picked her up." Why you banging on my for?!" He yelled while swinging her. She squealed and laughed while covering her mouth. Elijah gave her a sucker before sitting her down. She ran into the house and Christian hid behind Jacob." I'm nice. No need to hide little man. You want some candy?" Elijah asked. Christian looked up at Jacob and Jacob nodded. Christian grabbed the small Snickers out of Elijah's hand before hugging Jacobs leg." Hey big bro." Jacob said while hugging Elijah." Hey Jay." Elijah said." Aye I just wanna say sorry for how I acted at my house the other day." I said." It's good." Elijah said while dapping me. We followed him into his house and Christian stayed by Jacobs leg." So what are you guys here for?" Elijah asked." Alex." I said. We walked to the living room and Ray was holding Alex in his arms." What up Ray. Where's Craig?" I asked." Changing Xaviers diaper." Ray said. I carefully grabbed Alex from him and Alex yawned. I pecked his thick lips and he stared at me." Jacob watch this." Elijah said. He stood in front of Alex and typed something on his phone. We waited patiently and Elijah bit his lip. Drunk and Love started playing and Alex smiled showing his gums. Elijah typed something on his phone and All of me started playing. Alex poked out his bottom lip and made a crying face." Wait for it." Elijah said. Alex started crying and when he did, snorting sounds came out. Elijah laughed along with everybody else and turned his phone off. Alex snuggled into me and stared at me. Xavier walked out the bathroom with Craig right behind him. Christian looked around Jacobs leg and at Xavier before hiding behind Jacob again." Chris?" Xavier asked. Christian ignored him and put his face in Jacobs leg. Xavier looked around Jacobs leg and smiled when he saw Christian. Christian turned his head and rolled his eyes slightly. I chuckled and watched Xavier try and get Christian's attention. Xavier tapped Christians shoulder and Christian screamed while bucking at Xavier." Why is he so mean?" Elijah asked." He gets it from his mom." I said. Everybody laughed and Christian swung at Xavier and hit him in the face. Blood gushed out of Xaviers nose and he busted out crying. Craig quickly rushed over and picked up Xavier. Christian hid his face in Jacobs leg and I flicked him on the arm." Say sorry." I said. He teared up and looked up at me with his big watery eyes." Apologize." I said." S-sorry." Christian said. Ray cleaned Xaviers nose and kissed Xaviers cheek. Xavier tapped Christian and Christian balled his fist before screaming." Xavier just leave him alone baby. Obviously he doesn't want to be bothered." Ray said. Xavier looked at Ray before hugging Christian. Christian pushed Xavier before walking to me. I picked him up in my other arm and kissed his cheek. Christian looked at me and looked at the sleeping Alex in my other arm before grabbing my cheek and squeezing it." Owe. Owe. Owe! Christian that hurts!" I yelled. He laughed and squeezed it harder. I sat him down and he gave me the uneaten candy bar. I put it in my pocket and handed him his binkie. He looked at it then at Jacob." I only give it to him when it's time for them to go to bed." Jacob said. I took it back and gave him his Sippie Cup. He started drinking it and his small little double chin came out. I smiled and sat on the couch. Alex stared at me with wide eyes and his tongue sticking out." I learned this too. Alex." Elijah said. Alex slightly turned his head to look at him. Elijah stuck out his tongue and Alex looked at me before slowly sticking out his tongue all the way. We laughed and I kissed Alex cubby cheek." This is a big baby." I said. Everybody laughed and Jacob rolled his eyes." Dumb ass, I had him before I was due so he came out bigger than expected." Jacob said. We laughed and I leaned back. Alex leaned on my chest and stared at Jacob. I moved him up so he was looking at me and he put his lips on mine. I put my arms around his little waist and kissed back while smiling. He smiled back and put his cubby hands on either side of me." Why you so fat?" I asked. He pulled away and stared at me before busting out in tears. I laughed along with everybody else and kissed his cheek." It's okay. I was just kidding. Your the most slimmest baby in the world." I said. He sniffled and kissed me again. Everybody laughed and I smiled. Christiana climbed up my lap while sucking her bottom lip and pointed at a closed door." Go open it." I said. She got down and walked to the door. She stood on tipi toes and grabbed the handle before slowly twisting it. The door opened and she looked in. She looked back out and laughed before looking back in. Somebody snatched her in and I quickly jumped up along with the rest of the adults. I sat Alex on the couch before jogging to the room. Christina was no where to be found but the window was open. I quickly ran to it and a car was speeding off. Jacob picked up a pamphlet and teared up." In loving memory... of Christina Marie Lauren August."

Do you guys like it? Please comment and vote!