Chapter 9

Ray's POV-

" Mommy." Xavier said." Yeah baby?" I asked." Does Daddy love us?" Xavier asked. I froze from mixing the batter for the cupcakes and looked at him." Do you wanna go to the movies with the twins?" I asked, trying to avoid the question." Yeah. Are you gonna answer my question mommy?" Xavier asked." Uh... to be honest baby, I don't really know." I said." Daddy said he doesn't love you. But I love you." Xavier said." He told you that?" I asked." No. He was talking on the phone with Ms... Um... Ms. Daisy." He said." Who?" I asked while giving him the spoon so he could lick it." You know his assistant." Xavier said." And what else did he say about me?" I asked." Uh... he said that your always bitching." Xavier said. I gasped and glared at him." Don't say that word." I said. He nodded and put the spoon in the sink." Is that all?" I asked." No. He said that he isn't feeling it anymore and he wants you to leave but he doesn't know how to say it. Can I get some skittles?" Xavier asked. I gave him some skittles and ran my fingers through my hair." How would you feel if we leave Daddy?" I asked." I don't know." Xavier said." Would you be sad?" I asked. He shook his head and I wiped the drool off of his mouth." Why don't... we go to the movies then take a little vacation?" I asked. He nodded and stuffed more skittles in his mouth." Then let's get packing." I said.

Craig's POV-

I walked into my house and yawned." RAY!" I yelled. Nobody answered and I frowned."XAVIER?!" I yelled. Nobody answered again and I walked to the kitchen. Nobody was in there butt their were cupcakes on the counter. I took one and walked upstairs. It was dark and silent. I walked to my room and nobody was in there. I turned on the light and noticed that the closet door was wide open along with the drawers. Ray's stuff was gone along with some suitcases. He left? Then where's Xavier? I walked to Xaviers room and his room was empty. Except for the bed and drawers. I quickly called Ray and he answered." Hello?" He asked." Where are you?" I asked." Don't worry about it. I'm filing a divorce." He said." But why?" I asked." Because that's what you wanted." Ray said." No it's not what I wanted! Who told you that?!" I yelled." Stop yelling. Xavier can hear you." Ray said." Who told you that?" I asked." Don't worry about it. Just know that your wish came true." Ray said. His voice cracked and my heart shattered." No Ray. Just come home. Please. I need you. I love you." I said." That's not what you told your assistant is it?" Ray said. I froze and he sniffled." See. I can't believe I actually fell in love with your bitch ass. You can Skype Xavier or Facetime him but that's it." Ray said." But that's my son to." I said." I want full custody Craig." Ray said." No. And your not leaving me." I said." Then we can just go to court. You do realize I am a lawyer right?" Ray said." Ray please don't do this. I'm sorry." I sobbed." No. I'm gonna let you Skype me so you can see Xavier. Bye." Ray said before hanging up. I quickly Skyped him and sat on Xaviers bed. He answered and Xaviers small cubby face popped up." Hey Daddy." He said." Hey baby boy. What are you doing?" I asked." Uh... on our way to the movies with Christian and Christiana." Xavier said." Oh, where's mommy?" I asked." He is buying us snacks." He said." What movie are you gonna go see?" I asked." I think the movie Home. You know the one with the Alien." Xavier said. I nodded and he twirled his hair." Here goes mommy now." Xavier said." Can I talk to him?" I asked. Ray's face popped up and I smiled." There's my loving husband." I said." Shut up. Why do you wanna talk to me?" Ray asked." Because Ray... I miss you and it's barely been 20 minutes." I said. He shrugged and I could see him walking." Y'all at the movies?" I asked." Duh." He said. I got up and put my jacket on." Your cupcakes are good." I said." Thanks." Ray said. I smiled at him and walked outside." I gotta go. The movie is starting." Ray said." Okay. See ya later." I said." Whatever." Ray mumbled before hanging up. I got in my car and started it. Ray Ray here I come.

Zonnique's POV-

" AYE! AYE! AYE!" The crowd yelled. It was me, Myles, Bre, Bajah, Chresanto's assistant, Jacob, and Chresanto was at the bar. The rest of us were dancing like we ain't had no business. Elijah was at his house with Alex as always so... more Myles for us. I twerked on Bre and she put her hands up while swirling her hips. Bajah was talking to some girl while dancing with her and Jacob was being Jacob. Dancing with everybody. Myles was dancing with a girl while laughing. I stopped dancing and walked to the bar." What's up with you?" I asked while sitting next to Chresanto." Nothing." He said." You sure?" I asked. He nodded and pulled my hair." Ow you bitch." I said. He smiled and looked at his phone." I'm ready to go." He said." Such a party popper." I mumbled. Chres laughed and got up. He pulled Jacob away from the crowd and said something in his ear. Jacob nodded and they linked hands before leaving. They just left me here? I groaned and leaned on a chair." Do you need something to drink?" The bartender asked." Something easy. Coke and Rum please." I said. He gave it to me and I slowly sipped it. Bre came over and sat on my lap. She pecked my neck and snuggled into me." It's getting pretty lame." Bre said. I nodded and got up." Let's go get everybody and leave." I said. Bre nodded and started gathering the crew. We left and started driving to Myles house." Myles, don't you think Elijah wants child?" I asked." No. Why?" Myles asked." By how much he spends time with Alex our how he looks at Alex with true love in his eyes." Bajah said." If he wants a child then he should tell me and we could adopt." Myles said." A child of his own." I said." I'm not ready to pop out kids." Myles said." Well you better be ready." Bre said. We laughed and I pulled into Myles driveway." You guys wanna know what's weird?" I asked." What?" Bajah asked." All of us live in big houses." I said. Everybody nodded and we got out of my truck. We walked to Myles porch and he unlocked the door. Elijah was holding Alex in his arms while waking around the house in his boxers." Ewe! Naked black person!" I yelled. Everybody laughed and Elijah flipped me off. We sat on the white couches and Myles grabbed Alex." Bruh. I was in the middle of drama between Chresanto and Jacob." Elijah said." How?" I asked." So Chresanto came in the house with the twins and Torion and they was just laughing and shit. So you know how Jacob is, he's pissed but doesnt say anything. So Torion starts telling Jacob about their day and let me tell you... it sounded more like a date then friends hangng out but anyways I was in my own little world with Alex and I start kissing on his face making him laugh. Chresanto gets upset and says that I'm not aloud to kiss on his face so Jacob says that I do because I'm here more then Chresanto is practically saying that I'm more of a father than Chresanto is. So Chresanto gets mad and Torion leaves but before he does Chresanto's starts kissing on him making Jacob even more pissed. So Torion leaves and Jacob and Chresanto go into the kitchen. So a couple minutes later they come out the kitchen and Chresanto just snatches Alex from me. I think he's jelouse that I have a better relationship with Alex." Elijah said. We nodded and watched Alex sleep in Myles arms." He looks just like Jacob." I said. Everybody nodded and I looked at Elijah." Ej. You want kids?" I asked." I want whatever Myles wants." Elijah said." Awe!" Bajah coed." Goals!" We all yelled.

Xavier in the Media. Please comment and Vote!