Chapter 16. Totally Set up and tricked.

Last time. Sansa went to Serena's room and told her that Alpha Inuyasha is expecting to see her. Why she has no clue.

But as she walked towards the room Sansa said the Alpha was staying inside of. As Serena tried too not be nervous.

As she walked to the door that she was told would be Alpha's room. As Serena looked at her feet.

As she knocked on the door quietly and gently. "Alpha, it's me Serena, you wanted to see me. Asked Serena" waiting for the door to open but before she could even look up.

Her eyes were blindfolded by red cloth. She was confused as fuck. She was pulled into the room with her eyes covered not knowing that's it's not the Alpha, she thinks it is. 

Begins now where I left off at. Enjoy.

"I don't know about this, Said Serena's thoughts. As she was nervous and scared.

As she remembered knocking on the door. Sansa said that the Alpha wanted her. So, she tried to be open minded her wolf told her to come here. So, she knocked on the door and the door open.

As she felt something over her eyes and then she was pulled into the room.

Next thing she felt and knew she felt lips touching her bare skin. She felt it, but then she said the words, Alpha.

"Alpha, Alpha Inuyasha, spoke up Serena" nervous and confused. She was confused hugely once he Darien shouted out what did you just call me? As she removed the blind fold now

"Darien...! Shouted out Serena" freaking out. 

As Sansa walked into the room and felt all kinds of rage

As Sansa walked into the room and felt all kinds of rage. "What the hell are you doing with my fiancée? Asked Sansa" angry. "What the fuck? Asked Sansa looking at Darien. 

"As Serena was already scared because of this day and now this bullshit. As Sansa slapped the heck out of Serenity's face. 

"I thought he was Inuyasha, the quest room to the right, Sansa, you set me up, Said Serena" angry. As both girls were growling at each other.

Serena felt emotionally upset. She was told to go somewhere; she chose to listen to her own wolf. But Darien kissed her, and she didn't know it was him. But he was totally using her he knew she wasn't Sansa, and she felt major played with right now. 

"Sansa, you set me up, spoke up Serena" annoyed and scared. "Don't you put this on me, you're seducing my fiancé I mean, God, look what you're wearing it's like you really have no shame, Said Sansa" scolding Serena.

"You thought I was Inuyasha? Asked Darien" growling. "No, obviously, she knew it was you, this rogue, desperate bitch just can't stand the fact that you're marrying me, spoke up Sansa" cruelly and coldly throwing her to the wolves right now. 

"I'm the one who can't stand this engagement? do you know what your fiancé was about to do to me, he wasn't blindfolded, he knew that it was Me and not you...! How about that fact, did you know that you're not even his chosen mate...! I am disgusted by you both...! Shouted out Serena" growling back. 

As Sansa was about to snap and hit Serena, she was ready to slaps at her

As Sansa was about to snap and hit Serena, she was ready to slaps at her. Until they both heard another male voice enter the room. And it shouted out don't you fucking touch her.

As Sansa's hand still in the air. As Serena's eye shifted over towards Inuyasha standing in the door now.

"If you lay another finger on my mate, I'll make sure you live the rest of your life without it, Stated Inuyasha" threatening her.

As Serena was nervous and scared all in one right now. She felt tricked and she knew damn well Darien, what he was gonna do to her. Sansa just happened to come back.

Inuyasha protected her but now what will happen? To Be Continued on chapter 17.