Chapter 34. Inuyasha's Returned and Back in the Bedroom.

Inuyasha was being drilled by questions by the Alpha of Moon's pack. Yue and his mate wanted to know about their daughter.

Inuyasha told the truth but also explained about the girl being his mate. And Serena and Sango have been getting to know each other and went out shopping.

Serena still felt out of her comfort here. Still, she was treated horribly her whole life. Now she has others talking nice to her, and she did like them. 

But then Darien started messaging her. And he spits the truth that she is not an orphan.

And if she wanted him to tell her more, she'd have to come back in person. He told her to come home. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

So, after Serena finished talking to Darien over the phone. She looked around herself on the front steps of the alpha's house.

She could not bring herself to go right now. So, she went back inside and tried to just calm herself down. 

As Serena was putting flowers into a vase in the kitchen, she looked to be decorating a bit. She was dressed nicely.

As Inuyasha had just gotten back from work and walked up into the house, he looked around and then found his mate. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her gently. 

As Serena gently tensed a little bit, but she was so not use to being touched in such gentle manner, considering she was beaten for years by others who ever touched her, so being touched caused her to jump a bit. 

Inuyasha pushed his nose into her neck. "I missed your scent the whole day," said Inuyasha gently.

"You're back, Say's Serena," smiling happy. As he looked around the room and noticed some things but then looked at her. 

"I thought my sister Sango took you shopping. My spoiled sister made you do housework.

"You know you never have to do housework, right? Asked Inuyasha. " Curiously has he asked.

"No, she did, and she was super sweet to me and nice to me, it's just...! I don't know what else to do around here, spoke up Serena" honest with him.

As Inuyasha only pulled her in closer towards his face as he held the side of her face, his hands pulled her head in. And he said the word. This, "said Inuyasha gently as he kissed her on the lips.

So, they started to kiss and make out for a good 10 minutes before they both breathed air again. As Inuyasha hinted for her to come to the bedroom with him again.

He wanted to try again. She felt it too, and she followed him, and then they both hit the bed together.

He was on top of her more so this time than the last time they were together.

As he kissed and she kissed him back on the bed here back laying on the mattress and her head on soft pillows. They just kept making out, and the feelings were real inside him and her.

The connection she felt good with this so far. As he started to kiss her neck for a second. She was enjoying it for the moment but then she saw him pull back.

"Listen about last night...!" as he tried to find the right words and talk to her. Serena shook her head like, "Don't worry about it."

"Sango told me everything, so it's all right, Said Serena," honest with him. "Wait, what did she tell you? Asked Inuyasha, " wanting to know now.

As Serena for once took a chance and stopped over thinking and she kissed him to shut up him up.

As Inuyasha fell back into the kissing, his mate is interested in him right now he'd enjoy. As they continued to make out

As they laid across the bed and him just kissing at first but then his hands brushed against her leg and slowly started to upwards like a brush.

But his hands were soon under her dress, and he felt the side of her hips. She felt all kinds of mixed feelings, but unlike the first night, she was ready now and more accepting of it happening. 

She wasn't feeling so bad anymore, so she allowed them to do this. So, the kissing got super intense, and then his hands removed the underwear. As he felt himself towering over her.

They both did it, he looked her in the eye the whole time, she and him together, she felt happy she finally had a chance to mate. 

Serena, in the back of her mind, was screaming out yes finally. As was Inuyasha's own wolf as well, both happy. As they went all the way. Sometime later.

As Serena and Inuyasha lay there cuddling in bed together.

"I'm happy you waited. Spoke up Serena, " gently talking to him. As Inuyasha felt happy, he had a smile on his face. But then he looked down at her next to him.

"Me too," replied Inuyasha, " agreeing it was worth it. 

"Hey, random, but do you remember anything about your parents? Asked Inuyasha, curiously asking a serious question.

"No, why, what did you hear? Asked Serena, " confused. "Nothing, just wondering," said Inuyasha, shaking his head. 

As She looked at him, confused. "It's fine, we can talk about it another time," spoke up Inuyasha, shaking it off.

As he started to kiss her, and she kissed back. But then his phone went off. They both heard a phone going off and calling. 

"Shit, I gotta go meet with Miroku, Say's Inuyasha," seriously.

As Serena felt all kinds of mixed confusion about her parents and her life before, but it was all a blank, she remembered nothing.

As Inuyasha got out of bed. Serena looks after him. But she crossed her arms as she lay there on the bed, and the questions were burning through her. The truth is she did want to know?

But what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 35.