Chapter 42. Alpha's it's Wolfsbane.

So, while Serena on her end was poisoned by Sansa. But of course, now that she's mated to Inuyasha, they are linked in ways now that aren't like before. So, whatever she is feeling, he is feeling too. Before all this, he was at work and talking on phones and talking with Miroku his beta. 

Soon, he started to react like a lot like Serena had back at Darien's manor. Before all of that happened.  

"Alpha, do you really think our Luna is the Sliver Moon's Pack's lost daughter? Miroku" curiously asking.

"I don't know, Miroku, I just don't know, I don't sense her alpha blood, but she's also too young she just got her wolf, Replied Inuyasha" honest with him he was unsure.

"Why don't you just ask her? Asked Miroku, " Seriously. "After all she's been through.

"I want her to just enjoy her new life for a while, I'll find out some other way, oh, and also as Inuyasha felt strange all of suddenly as he barely could breathe for second.

As he started to have the same reactions as Serena had.

"Alpha! Alpha! Said Miroku, " worried as he grabbed him. "Beta...! Serena said Inuyasha," worried about her.

As he was passing out fast. He felt it. Whatever was happening to her was happening to him.

So, what happen, let's see and find out, enjoy.

As Sansa just stare them both down. As Darien looked up at her. he shouted out to Sansa what did you fucking do? Asked Darien" worried. were his words.

"What did you do to her? Asked Darien, " asking again.

As Sansa again made a scoffing sound like she was huffing out and she was being a total bitch. As Darien looked back up at her.

"Sansa...! you crazy bitch, what did you do to her, do you have any idea what will happen to us, if we are found guilty of poisoning another's packs Luna? Asked Darien" worried.

"Another pack's Alphas Luna or yours, Said Sansa" growling at him. "What are you talking about? Asked Darien" growling. 

As Sansa laughed as she drank her glass down.

"Thorin told me everything, I beat it out of him, I managed to finally learn the truth, and why you kept her around all these years, she was supposed to be your mate not me, and you rejected her for me but deep down you didn't really want to reject her, you loved her, and it sickens me, Said Sansa" growling and serious with him.

As Thorin came running into the room and took the glass Serena drank from.

"Sansa you will pay for this...! we all will be in trouble if war happens now look what you've done...! Shouted out Darien" furiously protective but angry too.

"Alpha this is wolfsbane. Spoke up Thorin" smelling it and telling him the truth.

"Fuck...! we have to take her to the hospital or else she'll die, Spoke up Darien" worried about her. 

"No, Alpha, it's too late, you should know better than anyone else...! you know that only a true Alpha wolf can survive wolfsbane, it's gonna kill her, there's not a thing we can do to stop it from spreading in her body she's a goner, Said Thorin" being honest. 

"We have to do something! Say's Darien" worrying about this. 

As it got quiet for a bit in the room. As Darien started to call out her name. "Serena! Spoke up Darien" trying to talk to her.

"Serena, wake up. Said Darien" begging her to get up.

As Sansa watched this, she was going bitter, and she wasn't having this shit she was pissed off watching Darien beg for the brat to wake up.

"Serena! called out Darien, " begging her to get up.

"Alpha, please reconsider, we take her to the hospital after she's been poisoned with wolfsbane, Sliver fang's gonna know that it was us, and they're gonna have a reason to attack, Said Thorin" seriously.

As Darien was getting stressed out but then he started looking around. But then he picked Serena up into his arms, and Sansa just walked out of the room pissed off.

As Darien placed her on the couch at least and he was worried about her truly. 

"Alpha, please, the peace treaties on the line, Alpha, we can't," said Thorin, " honestly.

As Darien looked around, he tried to think of something quickly. But then they both heard a loud sound like the door broke down.

he turned to look, and then the next thing Alpha Darien knew was he was being attacked by a huge white wolf, and it attacked furiously.

As he was struggling and being attacked. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 43.