Chapter 52. Busted Serena can read minds.

So, while she tried to get to know her parents and she was speechless and confused with all of it.

She had just learned her whole life was a lie, she has been treated a slave girl her whole life and now she finds out she's an Alpha and she's breed from two the most famous wolves of Sliver Moon possible. Ikuko, her mother, and Kenji, her dad, and she even got their wolfs names. 

She was still completely shocked this whole time, and then, on the other hand, she could hear Inuyasha's thoughts.

He was thinking dirty, and he wanted to fuck her right here and right now. She spoke up and told him they we're with her parents.

"I wanna strip Serena naked, thought Inuyasha" seriously in his head as he sat there, he was just feeling very restless, and he wanted her. But he thought this, but she turned and looked at him.

As her dad spoke up. "Serena, we're gonna make sure that they pay for what they did to you that and so much more, we won't stop, said her dad's voice ranting but telling her what's gonna happen.

While Inuyasha's mind was still in the gutter and not at the table anymore.

"I wanna fuck her right here, right now, Thought Inuyasha" seriously thinking it. "Inuyasha, Stop! How can you say that? We're with my parents, Asked Serena" surprised with his words. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Inuyasha looked taken back by her speaking right now. "I know that. Spoke up Inuyasha" smiling cheerfully and being nice.

As Serena turned to look away from him, she couldn't explain this new ability.

"What's going on, Serena talk to us, we can help I know we can, I know it must have been horrible living in that place and how they treated you but your life is now changed, and you will be free to choose for yourself now, so please explain to me what's wrong? Asked Ikuko, " confronting her. 

Serena heard her speak, but she was still focused on Inuyasha's mind.

"How can you say those things? Asked Serena, " confused and surprised he was thinking it in a time and place like this. "Serena. are you okay? Asked Kenji, " Checking on her.

As Serena was trying to find the words. As Inuyasha busted and he felt rattled now. "Maybe we should go home," said Inuyasha' trying to avoid this awkward moment.

As She was holding her head for the moment, she could still hear his thoughts loud and clear. 

"So, I can finally be inside of her once again, god its been far too long since I felt that soft pink soft inside of her pussy, Thought Inuyasha's thoughts.

As Serena still felt it strong and she could hear every word. "Wait, no way, is this possible? Is she, it can't be? wait, can it? Is she, is she reading my mind? Asked Inuyasha, " Thoughts confused now. As she turned and looked at him like this, he puzzled her. 

"Ah...! Yeah, I think so, I think I am, Said Serena" seriously as she admitted she could hear him. As Ikuko turned her head confused. 

"What's going on darling, Serena are you alright, dearest? Asked Ikuko, " confused.

"Honey calm down, I think, we got a rare daughter and rare wolf indeed, I think Serena's a gifted Alpha I think she can read minds, said Kenji" explaining this to his mate. 

"Read minds? thought Serena was confused. As did everyone sitting at this table. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 53.