Character Bio

Julia
Age: 15
Species:Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Yellow
Summary: Julia has been living in this apartment since she was 9 though she has the faintest idea how she got here in the first place, she just remembers waking up here. She is kind, sweet, and caring but she can be cold and heartless if you get on her bad side.

Luke
Age: 15
Species: Human
Hair:Blue with black tips
Eyes: Red
Summary: Luke was the second person that came to this apartment only to wake up to find Julia there too who is now is like a sister to him. He is mischievous and unpredictable but he can be caring and will do anything for the sake of his friends even If it means taking a life.

Andy
Age: 13
Species: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: One green and one pink
Summary: Andy has had no friends all his life with only his little sister LeyLey to keep him company. He has been in the apartment for 5 months now and slowly starting to turn insane just like the others. He is caring, kind, and loyal.

LeyLey
Age: 12
Hair: Black
Eyes: same as Andy's
Summary: LeyLey was summoned by Andy's parents so Andy can have someone to keep him company. Even though they are not related they act like they are siblings and work well together. When first waking up to this apartment, LeyLey knew something was off but wanting to protect her brother, she is silent until she can prove it. She is caring, kind, and loyal.

Y/N
Age: 14
Species: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Summary: Y/N used to live in a household with a loving family until one day he wakes up in the apartment with memory on how he got here. Now he is forced to work with the others that lived in the apartment to escape once and for all. Y/N is kind, caring, smart, but sometimes lack common sense.