Chapter Five: Escape

Y/N POV

The hallways were just like the rooms bare, empty, and smelled like medicine. When we found out door, we took down the boards and used the key to open the door. When we opened the door, we got tackled by Andy and Leyley. "We were start to worry about you." Julia said hugging both of us. "Well now let's get out of this place." Luke said. So we sneaked into the hallway and opened a door with one of the keys that the warden had. We started to see if we can find anything to use to escape. I look to see three cameras setted up. "You see us on there?" Julia asked worried. "No it looks like it is recording the second floor." I said looking through the cameras. "We found a key to the third floor." Leyley and Andy said handing the key to me.Luke was looking through files. "Finding anything useful?" I asked looking. "No just talking about experiments nothing useful." Luke said disappointed. So we all left the room and opened the door to the third floor. The third floor instead of gray walls, they were dark orange and yet still bare. We opened the door to a room that looked exactly like the others. "Who are you?!?" The lady yelled glaring at us. "We are your neighbors upstairs and we thought that you wanted to leave." Julia said calmly. "Well you thought wrong. Here I am treated like royalty. Why would I want to leave?" The Lady said smiling. "Why is she getting treated better then we are?" I thought. "Now leave!" The Lady yelled. "Come on guys." Luke said as we all leave the room. "Do you think we can sacrifice her?" Julia asked. "Hmm I have a better idea." Luke said smiling while holding a knife and wakie takie. So we all went back into the room. "Hey I thought I told you-" The lady started to say. But Luke went behind her holding a knife to her throat. "Now here is what is going to happen. You are going to tell the guard to go to 405." Julia said in a threatening tone. "How am I supposed to do that?" The Lady said getting scared. "Just say that you and another guard are looking for a good time." I said smiling. Julia turns on the walkie takie and holds it to the lady. "Hello it's me Betty." The lady said nervous. "Oh hello Betty what do you want?" The guard asked. "W-well I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to 405 for a good time." The lady said. "Heh guess the old guy croaked after all, alright I will be there." The guard said turning off the walkie takie. "Me and Andy will watch the Lady to make sure she does not do anything, while you guys finish the ritual." Luke said. We nodded and head out the door and to the fourth floor.