Chapter Four: The Plan

Y/N POV

I woke feeling a little better then I did yesterday. I looked and saw that everyone was gone. "They must be in the living room." I thought. So I walked into living room to find no one there. "Good morning." Julia called from the balcony smoking a cigar. I walked to the balcony. "Where are the others? I asked. "They are at the neighbor's apartment. Julia answered puffing smoke out of her mouth. "Why are they there?" I asked confused. "Honestly I don't know. Let's head over there and see." Julia said putting the cigar in the ashtray. We both walked on the broad and entered the neighbor's apartment. When we enter the apartment, Andy and LeyLey were cutting limbs off the man's body while Luke is reading a book. "What the heck is going on?" Julia asked disgusted. "Oh well I have an idea." Luke said smiling. "What is it?" I asked curious. "The man summoned a demon for help to leave so if we summon one then we can leave." Luke explained. "But the man died last time." I said shaking. "Because he didn't have a human sacrifice. So if we have one then the demon will help us." Luke said looking through the book. "So why are you cutting up the guy?" Julia asked disgusted. "Well we had to make room for the ritual, so we are cutting him up and shoving in the refrigerator." Luke said. After cutting we all shoved the shoved the body parts into the refrigerator. "Alright now we need to clean up." Luke said. So we all walked on the board and into our apartment. Then me and Luke got mops from the closet. Suddenly there a guard footsteps walked to the neighbor's door. "We'll distract the guard while you guys clean the neighbor's room." Julia said. So me and Luke went into the neighbor's room to start to clean. After a few minutes later, All the blood splatters were clean. "Guys hurry the guard is coming!" Julia yelled from the balcony. So I decided to hide in the bottom cabinet. Suddenly the door busted open and the guard walked inside. "Hmm I guess another croaked." The guard stayed walking into the room. "Please don't notice me." I thought. The guard stopped and opened the cabinet door. Before he could say anything, the guard head fell off his body. I saw Luke with a knife covered in blood. Luke bended down and grabbed my hand to pulled me up. Then Luke threw me a key. "It's the key to our room." He said smiling. So we walked out of the door the warden left open, ready to face anything.