Chapter Three: The Ritual

Luke POV

"My Lord you came!" The man in the robe said excited. "Except you are less bigger the I thought you would be." Suddenly the lights started to flicker and the room began to shake. "B-But that's a good thing!" The man said quickly. "What do you offer moral?" The demon asked looking at the man. "I-I can't offer anything but if you help me escape this place then I will give you anything." The man said nervous. The demon thought for moment then said "Very well moral." Before the man could reply there was a black cloud that covered the window. When the cloud cleared, all there was left was a dead body on the floor covered in blood. We all went silent. "D-Did you see what I saw." Y/N said shaking. "Yeah we all did." I said also shaking. "Should we go see if he is alright?" Andy said looking at me. "Yeah." I said. I tried to open the door but it won't open. So I grabbed a board that was laying against the wall and placed it between the balcony and our balcony. Then I walked on the board, grabbed Julia's ashtray, walked back and smashed the door. Once we reached the doorknob, we opened the door. The room looked like ours except for the red circle and the smell of the body slowing rotting away. LeyLey looked at the body. "LeyLey no." I said stopping her. "But I am hungry!" LeyLey complained. ""Wait until we got back to our apartment." I said rolling my eyes. "So how come we are here?" Y/N asked examining the circle. "We're here to see if the guy is still alive." I said with a smile. "Well he is obviously not alive." Andy said sarcastically. I hit him on the head. "I know that-" "You guys better hurry up before they come back here!" Julia yelled from our balcony cutting me off. So we all rushed out of the room, ran on the broad, and ran inside the apartment. Except LeyLey who was walking while munching on an arm from the dead body. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. She had to recharge her energy somehow. As the lights turn off and we all went to bed, I realized some. What the man in the robe said and what he was doing. Suddenly I had an idea. An idea that was so good, it will get us out of this living nightmare once and for all.