Chapter Two: Realization

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling worse than I did yesterday. Sudden I heard scream coming from the living room. So I ran into the living room to see Andy holding LeyLey closet to him with anger in his eyes, there were three people, one of them is lying lifeless on the floor covered in blood. The other two were armed with tasers aiming at Andy. So I grabbed a vase and ran to hit the guy on the head.  Y the was too quick and tased the back of my neck. Then everything went black. The last thing I heard was LeyLey screaming and the two guys running out of room, slamming the door behind them. After a while I woke up to see the others looking at me. "Oh good you are awake." Julia said relieved. "Who were those guys?" I asked sitting up on the couch. "Those are-" " They are nurses." LeyLey said cutting Andy off. "Nurses?" Luke said confused. "They want to experiment on us." LeyLey said, starting to cry. "LeyLey what are you-" Andy tried to say. "It's the truth Andy." LeyLey said tears in her eyes. " I heard them talking when we were sleeping, they said they wanted to experiment on us!" "What for?" Julia asked trying to comfort LeyLey. "I-I don't know" LeyLey managed to say. "So we need to leave." I said getting up. "We can't leave idiot." Luke said. "The door is locked and boarded up so we can't leave. Besides, even if we did escape the room, there are guards on every floor of the apartment and if they catch us-" Luke stopped. "Then we will be tortured or killed. Julia finished, shivering. Suddenly music started to fill the room. "Why is he-" Andy started to say annoyed . But then the room started to shake, making stuff and everyone fall to the ground. Then there was a large screeching sound coming from the neighbor's apartment. LeyLey jumped out f the window to see and Andy, me, and Luke ran after her. When we found her, she was standing on the balcony staring at the window. When e looked at the window, our mouths dropped open. There was a man in a black robe standing in a red circle and in the middle was a little black blob of what it looked like a demon.