1.19 - How much wine have you had?

Zhu Xiaoxiao: [Everything, damn! 】

  System: [Well, I didn't expect the male protagonist to leave...]

  【Ah ah ah! Gao Ming actually likes me too? ! Is she so popular and loved by everyone? 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao held his face in his hands: [Ouch, I'm so shy. 】

  system:【......】

  Why should it expect this product!

  Seeing that Zhu Xiaoxiao was still squirming, the system couldn't bear it and said: [The male protagonist is gone, aren't you anxious at all? 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao let out a sigh: [I'm worried, so didn't I delete all his contact information? And you see, I was so angry that I even dropped my phone. 】

  system:【......】

  I don't understand what logic this is.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao stuck out his butt and picked up the phone again, touching it sadly: [It's okay, it's okay, it's not broken, there's no need to replace it with a new one, hehe. 】

  system:【......】

  Forget it, it seems it doesn't understand.

  ............

  Ever since Zhu Xiaoxiao rejected Gao Ming unceremoniously, Gao Ming had indeed become more settled in the company. However, he found that Lu Jue didn't seem to have contacted Zhu Xiaoxiao much, so he kept making small moves at work, as if he was unwilling to accept it after becoming angry. Zhu Xiaoxiao was soft on him elsewhere.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was very annoyed by this, and became more and more rude to Gao Ming, so that many people in the company now knew that the two did not get along.

  In addition, news about Lu Jue kept coming from the head office, which also made Zhu Xiaoxiao particularly upset.

  I don't know how Lu Jue persuaded Lu Fangru, or maybe Lu Fangru had already had this intention. After leaving here, Lu Jue directly took up the position of vice president of the group. It is conceivable that, being young and inexperienced, and landing by air, he was optimistic about Lu Jue. There are definitely not many people who do it, and there are even fewer people who make trouble behind their backs.

  However, the news that kept coming from the head office was not that Lu Jue was constantly being suppressed, that he could not do his job well, or even failed to complete his tasks. On the contrary, Lu Jue performed well and was extremely capable. A veteran who is not convinced by the public, he can also complete any job he takes over very beautifully.

  Gradually, the trend of the people at the head office gradually changed from disapproving of Lu Jue to believing that Lu Jue was like his mother. Some even said that Lu Jue could take over the group from Lu Fangru within a few years. The recognition and evaluation are not low.

  At first, Zhu Xiaoxiao almost thought that the news was spread randomly. Is this still the Lu Jue he knew?

  But soon, as Lu Jue performed more and more outstandingly at the head office and his outstanding abilities were more and more exposed to the public, he realized that this was true.

  I can't explain what it feels like, sadness, jealousy, resignation...

  Just as he thought, when Lu Jue chose to follow Lu Fangru's arrangements, he was fully capable of showing his excellence.

  And as Lu Jue's performance in the head office gets better and better, Zhu Xiaoxiao wants to go back to the Lu family less and less.

  ——Whether he had low self-esteem or was troubled by his pride, he just held on and never took the initiative to contact Lu Fangru and Jiang Rongzhao.