8.4 - I don't remember who took the initiative at all

"Shouldn't I apologize?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao felt that it was natural to apologize. He took off his clothes and took a video. If he hadn't stopped him at that time, there is no guarantee that Huo Jin and the others would not have actually uploaded the video to the forum. How would the student deal with it then? What's more, this kind of behavior is really insulting.

  "Ah."

  Huo Jin stopped throwing his helmet: "You want me to apologize? Absolutely impossible!"

  After saying that, Huo Jin suddenly stretched out his hand and pushed Zhu Xiaoxiao back violently. Then without saying anything else, he quickly put on his helmet and then raised his legs to get on the motorcycle. With one set of movements, he moved smoothly and smoothly. The two previous movements were simply faster than a second or two.

  "Huo Jin, you..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was stunned and took two or three steps back unsteadily, and was caught by Xue Yanchang's arms. When he reacted, the roar of the motorcycle suddenly sounded. It was obvious that it was too late to stop him, and he could only watch. After Huo Jin said these words, he pushed him again and ran away on his motorcycle.

  As a result, not only did the conversation fail, but Huo Jin ran away.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was somewhat frustrated. He couldn't accomplish anything after following him.

  After watching the motorcycle disappear, Zhu Xiaoxiao realized something was wrong. There were two hands holding his waist, a warm touch came from behind him, and there seemed to be breathing in his ears. He turned his head, He met Xue Yan's lowered gaze.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao stood up in a panic and subconsciously stumbled to find a topic: "Um, do you still want to take tutoring in English..."

  "No, teacher."

  Xue Yan took his hands back and put them in his pockets, but shook his head and rejected him: "I'd better go back to study in the evening. After all, I stayed here to review halfway."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was stunned for a moment, a little embarrassed: "Yes, yes, then I will go back first..."

  "Teacher." Xue Yan suddenly called him again.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao looked up in confusion: "Huh? What's wrong?"

  There was no emotion in Xue Yan's eyes. He just stared at Zhu Xiaoxiao, making it difficult to tell what he was thinking. He only spoke softly and slowly: "Teacher, it's better to stay away from Huo Jin. He is a person who can't even tell what he is thinking. His family can't even control it, so it's going to be very difficult."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao pursed his lips: "But he is my student..."

  "Do teachers care so much about their students?"

  Xue Yan interrupted Zhu Xiaoxiao and came a little closer. He was taller than Zhu Xiaoxiao. At close range, he felt condescending. He lowered his eyes slightly, as if the emotion in his voice had faded: "I am a teacher." , shouldn't the most important thing be teaching? Why should we care about these things? Or..."

  "Teacher, do you have other ideas?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was a little confused: "Other ideas? What other ideas?"

  Xue Yan twitched the corners of his mouth, seemed to smile, and did not answer him.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't pay much attention. He thought about what Xue Yan said just now and shook his head: "You are wrong. The most important thing for a teacher is not teaching."