8.11 - Teacher, don't leave...

"I do not......"

  Xue Yan's face turned ugly instantly, as if he spat out a few words between his teeth: "I'm not kidding..."

  He probably didn't expect to get such a response at all. It was embarrassing and irritating. Just like the chat last night, he was at a loss and couldn't find a way out. It seemed like he was constantly being pushed into a narrow alley, retreating again and again. Retreat, but there is no way to retreat. I want to get out, but I keep hitting the wall and have no way out.

  Xue Yan realized with horror that this might be his last chance.

  Because the man in front of me seems to have a soft temper, but he has more principles and ideas than anyone else, and he will not be influenced at all.

  He took it too much for granted. He was forced to go abroad for two years, and he thought that when he came back and found the other person, he could still restore the previous relationship, so that the man could continue to stay by his side and accompany him, but no matter he was pretending to be calm. Well, he tried to arouse the other party's emotions unreasonably, but in the end he failed to get any relief. The bottom line receded faster than he imagined. It was crazy. He couldn't wait at all, so he tried again. Found it.

  But it still doesn't work...

  What should he do to make the teacher believe him? He regretted it, really regretted it.

  An unspeakable depression gradually grew stronger, and Xue Yan took a step forward: "Teacher, why don't you believe me? I'm really not kidding..."

  "I don't care if you're joking or not."

  Huo Jin stood in front of Zhu Xiaoxiao: "Reply you with the words you just said, because the teacher doesn't like you, do you understand?"

  Xue Yan lowered his face and looked at Huo Jin: "Get out of the way."

  "If you don't give in, what can you do to me?"

  Huo Jin snorted: "Speaking of which, the person the teacher wants to avoid more than me is probably you, Xue Yan, why don't you have any self-awareness at all?"

  "you......"

  "Uh, Teacher Li?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's slightly embarrassed voice sounded. Unexpectedly, he bumped into Li Duanhua again. However, there was no Huo Ran around Li Duanhua now. The other party should have left, but he remembered that the relationship between the two broke up ten minutes ago, and he had not yet adjusted from the awkwardness. I had a good attitude, but in the blink of an eye I met him again, which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

  But his expression was unnatural, and the face of Li Duanhua opposite him was also a little unnatural, and his eyes were clearly looking elsewhere than him.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was a little confused. Following Li Duanhua's line of sight, he realized that what Li Duanhua was looking at was actually Xue Yan.

  Xue Yan obviously also saw Li Duanhua. The look on his face at this time, how should I put it, made Zhu Xiaoxiao inexplicably feel like a storm was coming, which caused Xue Yan's whole temperament to become condensed, as if he was suppressing something. Same.

  "Um......"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao took the initiative to break the silence: "Where are you going, Teacher Li? You..."

  Before he could finish speaking, his arm was grabbed violently.

  "Teacher, do you know him?"