2.29 - Why do you like me?

"It's just a phone call, it should be...it's okay, right?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's eyes were a little pitiful: "Sister Liu, maybe my parents have something urgent to do with me, and I... I also want to talk to them."

  Liu Ruan was seen to be a little soft-hearted, and after thinking for a long time, he nodded and said: "Okay, then you wait until I contact you."

  ...

  Zhu Xiaoxiao answered the phone in the ward. Liu Ruan still had something to deal with, so he didn't stay.

  "Hey, Dad, what are you doing..."

  "Xingxing, where are you? In the company or in the hospital?" Qin Guoyuan's voice came from the other end of the phone.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "I'm in the hospital, I'm staying with Qin Hexuan."

  "That little beast..."

  Qin Guoyuan suddenly lowered his voice: "I saw the video posted online, and the news on the Internet...it said Qin Hexuan was injured, is it true?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao subconsciously glanced at the person lying on the hospital bed and mumbled.

  Then he said: "Dad, he is trying to protect me..."

  "protect you?"

  Qin Guoyuan's voice sounded very surprised, even a little unbelievable.

  The person on the hospital bed twitched his eyebrows a few times, but Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't notice. He turned his back to the hospital bed and whispered: "Yes, protect me."

  He still likes me, but I won't tell you.

  Qin Guoyuan seemed a little silent on the other end of the phone, and then after a burst of rustling sounds, his deliberately lowered voice came again: "Xingxing, I think Qin Hexuan is really soft-hearted towards you. In this way, our plan should It will be implemented very easily. In this way, when you come to the nursing home in the past two days, Dad will ask you to do something..."

  "Dad, what is that..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao cleared his throat: "How about forget it, actually..."

  "Forget it? Forget what?"

  Qin Guoyuan's voice on the other end of the phone suddenly became louder, as if he was in disbelief: "Xingxing, what did you say, forget it?!"

  "I......"

  "You promised well last time. You promised dad..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "Dad, I lied to you last time!"

  Qin Guoyuan: "..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao scratched his cheek: "Dad, please recognize the reality, I really can't do it."

  "I want to take you out of the nursing home. You are always trapped there and your brain is broken."

  Qin Guoyuan: "...Xingxing, you..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was still a little aggrieved: "I finally went to see you and mom, but you two asked me to do this and that, without considering whether I could do it. You and mom couldn't give me any ability, how could I be so Many, I have been inferior to Qin Hexuan since I was a child..."

  "In dad's eyes, you are much better than that little beast..."

  "Dad, stop barking like a little beast. Someone just saved me, and now I'm still lying in the hospital bed!"