9.11 - I like you too!

After realizing what he had asked, Zhu Xiaoxiao regretted it and quickly tried to find a place to hide his face.

  But Yunchen kept pinching his chin and turning his head around like an ant with its feet on a hot pot, which made Yunchen feel strange.

  But at the same time, when he heard Zhu Xiaoxiao ask this question, Yun Chen's heart suddenly felt as if it was full of flowers. His throat tightened, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and the impulse that had been suppressed before came to the fore again: "Xiao Yuan ,you......"

  "I...I just asked casually."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao composed himself: "Actually, it's good that he likes you. One of you is the emperor of the empire who is about to ascend the throne, and the other is the youngest general of the empire. They are a good match. And...you can still... Take it one step further..."

  Yunchen's face suddenly stiffened: "Is that what you think?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao laughed dryly: "Yes, if you become...if you can marry the second prince, you will be more powerful than one person and more than ten thousand people. You will be in a high position and the Yun family will be prosperous. Then don't...don't forget me, let me take advantage of it..."

  Yunchen sat up from the hospital bed in an instant, turned his head, looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao with a heavy gaze, and said after a while: "If you think so... then with the current relationship between the two of us, if I really I am getting married to Xiao Muheng, where do you think I should put you?"

  The smile on Zhu Xiaoxiao's face suddenly disappeared.

  "I......"

  "Do you think Xiao Muheng will continue to allow you to be by my side if he really marries me?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's face turned a little pale.

  Yun Chen turned sideways, slowly leaned down and asked, "Xiao Yuan, what will you do then?"

  "I...I will leave then..."

  After saying this, the rest of the words became easier to say. Zhu Xiaoxiao pursed his dry lips and smiled at Yunchen, looking particularly well-behaved and sensible: "Don't worry, Yunchen, I will definitely leave early. Where will you place me... No, you don't need to place me, I will find a good place by myself..."

  "Yun Jinyuan!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao shrank his shoulders and looked at Yunchen blankly.

  He seemed to be confused. He had already said this, so why did Yunchen still look dissatisfied? What was he angry about?

  Looking at Zhu Xiaoxiao's blank expression, Yunchen's chest rose and fell violently several times, and he stared at him with an ugly face, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he just opened the quilt and got out of bed, and quickly left the ward. The door banged. It made quite a noise, which made people feel uneasy.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao curled up on the hospital bed, his face a little panicked.

  On the other side, after Yunchen left the ward, he did not go far. He leaned against the wall outside the ward, raised his head and sighed deeply.

  It shouldn't be like this, but he couldn't control himself.

  Hearing that the other party wanted to push him to others without even complaining, Yunchen found it more difficult to accept than he thought.

  So generous, so considerate, so obedient, and sensible... Is this really Yun Jinyuan? Yunchen clenched his fists suddenly, tensed his mandible, let out a long breath again, then loosened his fists, and couldn't help but reach out to touch the wound on his chest. For a moment, he didn't know what to do.