boss

A/N: here's a reminder that jeonghan is aged up by one year in this book

Gocheok Sky Dome, 10.05.2023

jisoo was backstage, getting his in-ears and mic pack in, so he and his bandmates could do their soundcheck and interact with the fans who bought their tickets for the soundcheck and the concert later. he wanted to see his boyfriend, jeonghan, since they barely had time to spend with each other because jisoo has his follow tour, and god knows what jeonghan's doing that jisoo doesn't need to be involved in.

"what's got you looking like that, hyung? we're all going home after this for a nice long break, aren't we? you miss spending time with jeonghan hyung don't you," minghao, one of jisoo's best friends in the group, asked, caressing his hand. "hey, han hyung's going to be here. he has his tickets. and if anything he can come backstage, we know where and how to find him."

"yeah. of course, that was the plan all along," jisoo said, as jun, minghao's boyfriend, came to pat him on the shoulder before he picked up his phone that pinged.

hannie 💕

hannie 💕: hey princess, i'll be just a little late to your soundcheck. i had to kill a guy and pick up gifts i ordered for you guys.

princess 💗: oh, that's fine, but try not to be too late, please, hannie?

hannie 💕: i'll try. love you, have fun on stage, my love

princess 💗: love you too hannie

jisoo sighed as minghao read the text, engulfing the slightly shorter omega into a tight hug. minghao pet jisoo's head, as the older one put his phone down. minghao knew jisoo longer than anyone else in the group, having been friends since high-school, when both of them first moved into korea.

"you're up in 5," their manager said as jisoo got up from the chair he was sitting in.

"hyun-seok manager nim! do you think you could make an exception for jeonghan hyung to come in late?" chan called out.

"yeah yeah... well... boss is always late when he has to kill a guy," their manager muttered underneath his breath.

Gocheok Sky Dome, 10.05.2023

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!" seungcheol, their leader, called out, greeting their fans. say the name, a cheer they'd say before a concert or before a huge ass mission. they worked together, yes, all of them being the 13 elites worked together in the mafia group named seventeen. they figured it'll be easier on themselves if they (re-)named the mafia group under their group name, just 13 instead of 12 people.