carats

Music Bank Stage, 26

Music Bank Stage, 26.05.2023

the most saddening moment for all of them was this day. the last time their stylist noonas would style them for a show, the last time their manager will wake them up at 5 am just for the promotions, the last time they would use their mics and the last time they'd see their carats. but, it was now time for the last trophy (hopefully) of their career.

"congratulations to... SEVENTEEN!" the mc, wonyoung, announced.

"hi carat-deuls, so... if you didn't know... this is out last day promoting. uh... we'll still be releasing music, but under out own accounts as we're sadly gonna disband. jeonghannie hyung and shua hyung are gonna get married and we decided for the best if we were going to get married too that we'd disband, and it's... been 7 years with you all. and i'm still incredibly thankful. carats, thanks for the past 7 years. we love you!" seokmin said, as seungcheol gestured for jeonghan to walk onto the stage.

"hey carats! the past 7 years have been incredible and i can't thank you guys enough. with heavy hearts, we have to say that we're disbanding. it's really sad to say, and was a tough decision for all of us, but like how all good things come to an end, this one does as well. but, maybe in another universe we're still promoting, though we will still be on our socials. we love you guys, and thanks for the past 7 years together with us!" jisoo said in english.

the rest of the members gave small speeches, some in their native languages and others in korean, thanking carats and the members for the 7 years together. jeonghan sang a part if their final song, before they left the stage, some of the omegas shedding a few tears and being held by their lovers.

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! thank you, it's been seventeen until now!" they said in unison for one of the last times.

the only 4 people who resigned their contracts were soonyoung, seokmin, seungkwan and chan, the rest of them opting to just terminate their contracts for the best. jeonghan wanted to spend more time with jisoo, and they had a really long talk about it on a day both of them were free, and then another one with the members, as they came to the conclusion of leaving pledis. they uploaded a group selfie on weverse, before doing their own things with their partners.

"now that we're both free, how does wedding planning sound?" jeonghan suggested, holding his omega's hands.

"let's do that," jisoo nodded.

26th of may marked the last day SEVENTEEN promoted as a group, and marked the last day of the ever-reigning mafia gang, SEVENTEEN. jeonghan had disbanded the group, and they had wiped their files from the internet.

"do you have a theme in mind for the wedding, love?" jeonghan asked in a whisper. in the car, most of the members were asleep, so it wasn't very convenient to discuss it there, since they were all quite light sleepers.