xoxo, angel and bunny.

Abandoned Warehouse, 11

Abandoned Warehouse, 11.05.2023

"if any of you get hurt, we'll blame it on practice and you'll sit out of encore. if anyone dies, mingyu is in charge of funerals. on three, one, two three," jeonghan said.

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!" everyone shouted before they rushed into the building.

"stay close to me at all times, princess. your gut and brain are right today, now, okay?" jeonghan told his lover, before they all walked into the building. 'hanbin-ssi, can you hear me?'

'loud and clear, jeonghan-ssi,' hanbin replied. 'we didn't do a sweep of the building, but gyuvinnie's sister said that there's a trapdoor at a few places, and one that leads to a room. that one's... near where you're planning to have the actual killings.'

'okay, you think they're hiding there?' jisoo asked in the earpiece, receiving a hum from jiwoong.

'it's a really concealed door. it's not impossible to spot. seungcheol-hyung, go with jihoon-hyung and find one guy, mingyu-hyung, i know you don't want to be separated from wonwoo-hyung, but go with junhui-hyung and find the next, and then wonwoo-hyung, go with soonyoung-hyung to find the last guy. they should be armed, keep your guns close. jeonghan-hyung, i need you to go to the room now. they could be anywhere.' jiwoong said in the earpiece.

'okay. we'll keep note of that. just say if you need anything.' seungcheol told the younger group of men before they all went their separate directions to find the said men.

jeonghan kept his gun in his pocket, casually walking into the building. he explored around with jisoo by his side, but it was unusually quiet. chan's voice suddenly rang throughout the boss and his right-hand man's ear, but they stayed quiet to hear what their youngest elite had to say.

'hyung! i think i found something about this place! the room that all of the 6 need to go to, or the trapdoor that hanbin-ssi talked about, has a code. think you need soonyoung-hyung to break it apart? i tracked your earpieces, jihoon and seungcheol-hyung, it's a right turn, look at the floor. minghao hyung hacked the security camera for me and there's something that looks like a hole for a keypad on the floor. it's hidden in a crack that looks like a brick-shape. remove it and you know what to do,' chan said.

'how did you figure out about the keypad, chan-ssi?' jiwoong asked.

'i traced the camera's data back to this morning. i saw one of the guys. you're gonna need to use the thin metal rod around jihoon-hyung's left and sorta shimmy the thing open,' chan said

'soonyoung-ah, you know what to do,' jeonghan said through the earpiece. "damn, they're hiding like rats around here."

"i know," jisoo giggled before speaking in the earpiece. 'hannie and i are coming over now. soonyoung, shoot it down.'