backstory (2)

KSPO Dome, 1.09.2019

jisoo looked in awe as he saw the amount of their fans, their carats, sitting (and standing!) at the olympic stadium. he saw jeonghan at the corner of his eye, smiling proudly at him and the rest of their group for a while. he always wore jeonghan's necklace, refusing to take it off, since it was easier for him to remember his friend.

"and now, let's welcome someone we all know and miss that was with us on SEVENTEEN TV, jeonghan!" seungkwan announced, as jeonghan walked on stage.

jeonghan waved to the fans, and jisoo immediately ran up to hug his best friend whom he barely met after jeonghan left the company, and because of his schedule after debut. emotions only overwhelmed jisoo and tears left his eyes as jeonghan held onto his waist and he held onto jeonghan's neck in that tight hug.

"hi, shuji," jeonghan smiled.

"i missed you," jisoo sobbed into his best friend's shoulder.

"i missed you too," jeonghan said, a hand moving to caress jisoo's hair.

it was like time stopped for them, the moment jisoo ran into jeonghan's arms. with heavy hearts, they separated their hug and let the rest of the group have a group hug before their concert ended with all of them sitting on the platform.

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! thank you, this has been SEVENTEEN!" they greeted before leaving the stage.

jeonghan held jisoo's hand tightly, as they walked off the stage. they missed each other dearly, and the omega didn't know when they could next meet after that concert. the group changed into more casual attire, before getting told to sit by jeonghan.

"so, i talked about it to the company, and i'd like to give these to you guys," jeonghan held out a box with twelve smaller boxes inside, each having a member's name.

they all took the one with their names and their mouths dropped open at the sight of house keys. they were currently still living in their apartment that they had since predebut, but now they had 6 members to one apartment.

"i have a decently huge house that can accommodate all 12 of you and myself... so, this is funny, but would you guys like to move in with me?" jeonghan asked, as a round of 'yes' and 'of course' emitted.

the pair of best friends decided to go catch up on lost time, going to hang out near the concert venue. jeonghan would drive jisoo home anyway, so they could go out until the break of dawn if they wanted to, but it was a little unimaginable.

"i missed you a lot," jeonghan started. "it's been so long. how are you?"

"i've been good. work has been hectic but it's great to see you again, hannie," jisoo replied. "how about you? how have you been?"

"i've been okay," jeonghan replied. "buy whatever you want, it's on me."

"thank you, hannie. you're always the sweetest," jisoo giggled before grabbing a cup of buldak and a triangle kimbap, as well as a packet drink and ice. jeonghan got something similar, and if you were wondering why two rich kids were eating at a convenience store, it's because it's a less-crowded place.

they made their noodles and heated up the kimbaps, before continuing to talk to each other to catch up on lost times. the pair never really contacted each other when jeonghan left, since jisoo was too upset over it to even get on his phone to chat with anyone, and jeonghan was too busy with his own life to sit down and stare at his phone, hoping jisoo would text him.

"when are we moving in with you?" jisoo asked.

"whenever you want, actually. the rooms you guys are staying in is all getting cleaned tomorrow morning though. there's no furniture yet... i don't know what you guys want in your rooms," jeonghan scratched his head. "but, if you want to, tonight, i can let you stay over. i have a guest room that's available."