"God damn it"

(Georges pov)

———

A couple of days later George had decided to spend the day exploring parts of London he didnt usualy visit so much. So when he got out of the house at 11am he grabbed the bike that he had used quite a couple of times by now.

He cycled down roads with his headphones on a low volume so he would hear if anyone would be around.

He hadnt eaten much since he came home from the hospital, on average about one meal per day, resulting in him having gotten quite thinn.

He cycled for hours taking whatever roads he recognized the least, eventually he reached a park, asuming it would be a nice resting spot, he left his bike and decided to walk further into the park until he found a bench to sit on.

He got out his phone to check where he was and what time it was. 6.37pm. He was about 2 kilometers away from his home.

He spent a while mindlessly checking random social medias, but of course, nothing new.

-time skip-

George must have fallen asleep, because next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was laying down on the bench and it was dark. He checked the time. 10.52pm.

He sat up. He was just getting ready to leave when he heard something behind himself. He turned around, it was to dark to see what had made the noise.

"God damn it" a voice he didnt really recognize mumbled from the same direction the previous sound had came from.

"Hello?" George said, kind of scared as he stood up.

"Well if it isnt George Davidson himself." the voice seemed to get closer, it sounded annoyed.

George still couldnt see who it was, but at least he wasnt alone anymore.

"Uhh" was everything George could say before the person got out of the dark and revealed themselves.

"Oh." Georges voice went from almost scared to annoyed instantly as he saw the person.

"Out of all the people on this world, did I have to be stuck with George fucking Davidson?" the person asked and chuckled.

"For fuck sake Clay we both know youre the bitch out of us two" George replied with a sassy tone.

"Oh really? And who of us actually had a girlfriend before the world ended? Me" Clay said and chuckled as he lightly shoved Georges shoulder.

"And who of us actually had a life before the world ended? Thats right kiddo, me" George shot back at him.

———

422 words