Drive

(Clays pov)

———

They argued. They actually argued. Of course they had argued before but this time it was different. This time it was serious.

Clay knew that they would have at least one serious aregument but he didnt except it to be so soon.

He sat frozen on Georges bed, what would he do? Eventually he walked out of the room and into the livingroom. Patches and Luca were curled up together, basicaly in a sleeping hug.

Patches and Luca had conected in a way that Clay couldnt understand. They had basicaly never met but yet they got along and never fought. Clay wished he knew how to do the same thing, how to basicaly become one with someone else. Maybe it was all to late now. Maybe he had had his last chance at human contact.

George had to come back soon though, right? He couldnt have left Luca behind, right?

Clay didnt know what else to do than stare at the cats from the doorway. Should he have ran after George? Or would that ruin it all even more? Was it possible to ruin it more?

Eventually he decided to look for George, he had to be somewhere. He grabbed his phone and his keys before leaving the house and opening the drivers side door and hopping in. Closing the door beside him he took a deep breath before starting the car.

He left the driveway and began mindlessly driving around, going to whatever places George might be at.

-time skip-

His own house? No.
The hospital? No.
The store? No.
The parking lot? No.
Their old highschool? No.

Clay had been driving around for hours, it had gotten dark. He continued to drive. He was determined to find George.

He drove anywhere he could think of, he eventually went to the park that the two had first met at. He parked his car and decided to walk around in the park, hoping George would be there.

He had walked around for a bit when he got to the bench George was sat at when they first saw each other. He froze for a second, starring at the bench.

All out of a sudden something lit up at the edge of the bench. Clay looked closer.

It was Georges phone.

But George himself was no where to be found.

———

404 words👀

A/N 🎵🎶cliffhanger, cliffhanger. Oh how I love making fun cliffhangers🎶🎵