'I cant'

⚠️TW: ed, panic attack

(Georges pov)

———

-time skip- (a few weeks later)

George was laying on his bed scrolling mindlessly on his phone when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yeah?" George said loud enough for Clay to hear.

The door opened slightly before opening wide. Clay stepped in.

"George" Clay mumbled, he almost seemed worried.

"Yeahhh?" George said as he sat up on the edge of his bed.

"Have you eaten today?" Clay asked.

Georges eyes shot to the side, widening slightly.

"uh.. yeah.?" George lied. He hadnt eaten that day. In fact, he hadnt eaten for four days.

Clay sat down on Georges bed beside him. Clay looked down at the floor, seemingly thinking of what to say.

"Dont lie to me, George" Clay mumbled as he looked at George, who was starring into the distance, eyes widening at Clays words.

"Im... Im not..." George starts but gets cut of by Clay.

" George, we live in the same house, we share the same kitchen" Clay explained.

"Im aware.?" George replied confused.

"And you dont think Ill realise when no food dissapears? When everything is in the exact same spots as I leave them?" Clay mumbled, still looking at George.

George doesnt reply, he doesnt know what to reply. He just lets his eyes wander downwards until hes starring at the floor. He felt tears trying to push through but he doesnt let them.

"George, you need to eat" Clay almost whisperd.

"I cant..." George mumbled quietly, his breaths slowly getting faster.

"You can, you have to" Clay said in a worried tone.

"You dont understand..." George whispered.

"I do understand" Clay mumbled.

"You dont! Apparently, you dont!" George almost yells as he stood up infront of the bed facing Clay, tears in his eyes.

"I-" Clay try to speak but doesnt get the chance to.

"If you would understand you wouldnt force me! If you would understand you would get what I mean with 'I cant'! 'I cant' mean I physically CAN NOT do it!!" George yells, tears running down his face as he breathes faster and faster.

When George stopped yelling to catch his breath, Clay got a chabce to speak.

"I know what 'I cant' means, but you have to understand that if you dont eat, you will starve and die" Clay said back trying to stay calm.

"IN THIS SITUATION DEATH SEEMS LIKE A GOOD OPTION, CLAY" George yells louder as he ran out of the room and continued out if the house.

Clay doesnt get me.
He doesnt understand what it feels like.

George ran where ever his legs would take him, he felt his vision going slightly blurry. His entire body ached.

———

452 words

A/N oops.👀