Chapter 1

"Make sure to always hold on to papa, ok?"

Chay said while crunching down to level his height with his little munchkin. Porchay and his son just got back in Bangkok last week after spending years in Phuket for a reason which Chay only knows.

"Ok ok papa! Sol, big boy now."

Sol, Porchay's 3 year old son exclaimed while posing and showing his cute chubby arms as if he got those muscles. Chay can't help but to giggle at his baby, cooing Sol while he lightly pinch those naturally crimson red cheeks.

"Okay, sunshine. Come, hold papa's hand."

Chay offered his hand for Sol to hold on too. Swaying their joined hand while Sol mumble some words to himself.

"Mall... Mall... Sol go to mall... Go to play... Sol with papa... Mall.."

Sol sings with his small voice the moment they reached the mall. The father and son duo plans on buying some groceries, checking out some appliances, and to look around the toys section.

They stumble upon a huge crowd of mall goers, some are screaming on top of their lungs, some held their phone up high to get a better view and clearer photos of the person on stage. Some are excitedly looking around like they're waiting for someone.

"Siam! Make some noise for the one and only..The prince, Wik!!!"

Screams roar around the whole mall the moment Wik steps out of the stage, waving and bowing in front of his fans.

"Hi everyone! This is Wik, thank you for coming to my 3rd full album launch."

Porchay held his breath and tighten his grip on Sol's arm the moment he heard that voice from those loud speakers surrounding the mall's activity area.

He knows that voice, the voice that never left his head since he heard it the first time when he accidentally click a song cover video on Youtube. The voice he clearyknow who owns. The voice he has been missing for the past years, which he isn't sure if he's allowed to miss. The voice which keeps him going when life gets though. That voice...

Porchay knows deep inside him that he's gonna meet the other father of his son sooner or later. But what Chay didn't expect is to see him this early. Man, he just got back in Bangkok last week. He's even still having second thoughts on how he will arrange his apartment's furnitures. He's not even mentally prepared for what's to come.

"I wrote this song almost 4 years ago, this is Strangers. I hope you guys like it."

Kimhan started strumming his guitar as he closed his eyes while he sing the lyrics he wrote specifically for someone he met years ago. The lyrics he wrote for the person that made him feel important, loved, and cared for despite of knowing each other for just a short period of time. His stranger.

With Porchay's mind being a mess and now slowly losing his attention on his son. Sol, the hyper kid that he his easily run free from Chay's grip. The kid found his way on the stage's side stairs. How did he reach that area without getting noticed by the guards, nobody knows.

When Kim turned his head on his side when some fans call his name. Sol got a full view of the singer's face.

"Dada? Sol..dada?"

Sol, tilting his head curiously after getting a glimpse of Kim's face. The kid seems to be familiar with the artist's face as if he's been seeing Kim's face for a long time already.

Slowly climbing up the 3-4 steps of stairs towards the stage. With his short and wobbly legs, Sol run up towards Kim and excitedly wrap his arms around the singer's right leg.

With clear shock on his face, Kimhan then chuckled before he stop singing while finding the situation funny. He's greeted with the bambiest eyes he has ever seen when looks down on the kid that's hugging his leg like a baby koala. Somehow, without knowing why, Kim find those eyes familiar to him.

Sol blinks a few times before flashing a wide boyish smile to Kim and from the top of his lungs he screamed with excitement...

"DADA!!!!!"

Strangers [KimChay AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें