Short extra: 4

"P'Kim, Sol's teacher gave me this before leaving the school." Chay shows a paper folded in half and hands it to Kim.

"A family day?" Kim mumbles while reading the paper, it states there is an invitation to all the students' parents for the upcoming Family day this Saturday. A consent letter and the flow of the program.

"Are you free this Saturday?"

"I believe I am, Angel."

"Should we go?"

"I should be the one asking you that because I will be going, will you be comfortable having dozens of eyes watching us the whole day?"

"I think that's fine." Chay nodded.

"Then we will go." Kim smiled at his boyfriend and gave him a small peck on top of his head.

Red tint covered Chay's already rosy cheeks after his boyfriend kissed his head, he thought it was sweet.

"You still blush when I do something." Kim chuckled while staring at Chay, slowly poking the younger's reddened cheeks.

"And you still tease me about it!" Chay retorted at his boyfriend.

------

Saturday came and the three of them were wearing a purple shirt with "Theerapanyakul'' printed at the back as what the school required them to wear.

Kim parked outside the school and was the first one to get out of the car. He went to the other side to open the door for Chay and did the same for Sol.

The three of them walk inside, hand in hand. Sol is in the middle, holding each of his parents’ hands.

As they walked towards the school's field where the games will be held, parents and teachers greeted them- mostly Kim. Some family members, younger ones, probably siblings of some student, were even asking for photos and autographs of Kim which he politely declined...

Kim noticed Chay getting tense, he halted his step making Sol and Chay do the same. "Chay, we can still back out, Angel."

Chay shook his head, he glanced at Sol who looked very happy holding his parents hands and then looked at his boyfriend who looked worried for him. "I will be okay later, P'Kim. It's just a bit overwhelming." He smiles, hoping he convinced his boyfriend. "I'll get used to it, soon. Don't worry, Love."

Kim sighed before nodding, because he can't just pull his family out of the school when Sol looks delighted. Though he's worried about Porchay getting anxious, he can still see how determined his boyfriend is in getting used to all the attention they're getting in public.

They all sat on the bleachers allocated for their family.

The first game is the couple sack race where the parents or guardians need to reach their kids who are waiting for them at the end of the race. Kim and Chay get in the sack, Kim's arm is wrapped around Chay's waist to balance his boyfriend and make their hop stable. They started the game when one of the teachers blew the whistle.

Sol is standing at the end of the race, cheering for his parents while jumping in his place trying to mimic how his parents hop towards him. He let out a chuckle when Kim almost fell, thankful Chay was able to grab on his arm.

Kim and Chay placed 2nd and reached Sol just a few seconds after the winner.

The three of them played the 2nd game where they all needed to run across the field while holding a cup full of water, the team with the most water left will be the winner. Kim thought it's easy but when he started the game, he almost stumbled before he reached his son who was waiting half way through the field. He tapped Sol's awaiting hand then Sol bolted out running fast and not minding if his cup of water were almost half already, but he's happy- he's chuckling throughout. When Sol reached his papa, their cup was already half empty and what made it worse was Chay bumping on one of the kid's parents, he didn't fall but their cup flew out of his grasp. They ended up placing last for the 2nd game.
The last game is an obstacle course where Sol needs to accomplish it with the guidance of his parents. The said obstacle course includes leg hoop rings, an army crawl on a mat full of baby powder, Sol also needed to do 10 jumping jacks, and a short maze, and before they finished the course the kids needed to shout their last name and ring the bell. And Sol, being with his Uncle Macau the whole time in the mansion and playing every type of game possible, finished the course first.

"THEERAPANYA....KUL" He shouts with confidence at first but with his Dada's long last name which is probably hard to pronounce for a kid, he mumble the last syllable which earn laughs from the audience and a hearty chuckle from his parents- clapping proudly for their son.

The Family day ends with a short program where they give awards for the team who won in each game, and different other awards like best cheer and best team work. Sol together with his parents stood on the mini stage to receive his award for finishing the obstacle course first and winning the game. Kim and Chay both put on the medal for Sol and both kissed their son's cheeks.
Before ending the day, the school's principal has requested for a song number from Kim which the artist gladly granted. Kim sang a few of his songs before bowing and going back to where his family is.

"P'Kim, look at Sol! take a picture quick" Chay said while pointing at their son who is playing with another kid while still covered in baby powder due to the obstacle course. Kim took his phone out and took some photos of Sol before calling his son. "Sol, come to dada first, let's clean you up. Papa is making fun of you."

"What??? I just told you to take photos of him."

"Yea? But you're laughing at him."

"Well...” Chay let out another set of chuckles before shrugging his shoulders. "He looks cute."

"Of course he's cute, he's ours."

They both took a few photos with Sol before cleaning up their son, wiping his face with clean wipes and changing his clothes.

They left the school immediately after and didn't stay for the buffet, where the school provided lunch for everyone that attended the Family day.

"Was it fun, sunshine?" Chay asked as Kim drove back to the compound. When Chay did not receive any response from Sol, he looked back only to see Sol already asleep.

"I guess he had fun."