Chapter 10

Porchay has his head leaning on Kim's chest, both their legs entangled together and Kim's arms wrapped around the younger's body- that's the situation the morning after both of them confessed their feelings for each other. Chay stirred in his sleep when his alarm started blasting at 6 AM, he nuzzled closer to Kim's and buried his face on his neck. Kim on the other hand tightens his arms around Chay, pulling the younger closer to him- as if they aren't skin to skin already.

Chay reached for his alarm clock at the bedside table to turn it off, after doing so, he went back on nuzzling at Kim's neck. But the peace, again, did not last when Chay's phone's alarm went off. He groaned and lazily sat up on the bed, leaning his back on the bed's headboard while rubbing both off his eyes with the back of his hand.

"P'Kim" He mumbled, poking on Kim's exposed shoulder. His action resulted in nothing when Kim did not move an inch.

"Phi, time to wake up." he again mumbled in a soft voice, his hands going from poking Kim's shoulders to brushing Kim's fluffy hair.

Kim let out a groan and is ready to throw punches to whoever is waking him up this early in the morning but when he realizes that it's Chay, he tilts his head up to look at the younger- stretching his arms to wrap them again on Chay's waist. Kim's head is already leaning on Chay's stomach when he mumbled; sleepily.

"Morning, Angel but it's too early to wake up yet."

"It's 6 AM, phi. you insisted on driving me to Uni today. I told you my class starts very early today."

"Hmmm" instead of answering the younger, Kimhan just continued nuzzling his face on Chay's tummy.

They stayed in bed for another 30 mins until Chay suddenly freed himself from Kim's arms and got off completely from the bed making Kim let out a deadly groan.

"Porchay!"

"Shush! P'Kim, get up I'm gonna be late!"

And before Kim can even answer, he's already being pulled out of bed by Chay and he has no chance to protest because the younger one has his eyebrow cocked at him. Chay is standing just by the foot of the bed, his hands crossed on his chest and staring blankly at Kim. The older yawns and holds his hands up- surrendering.

"Fine." Kim sighed, finally getting up on bed and walking towards Chay. He leaned closer until he could rest his chin on Chay's shoulder. "What time is your class, baby?"

"10 AM, but I need to be in Uni at 8. I still need to meet with my groupmates, phi." Chay felt Kim nod his head before the older man lifted his head from his shoulder. Kim then gives him a soft peck on his cheeks and one on his forehead.

"Alright, go take a bath first. I'll get Sol."

Chay proceeds on going to the bathroom to take a bath and Kim leaves their room to check on Sol who slept with his uncle Cau. When Kim reached Macau's room, he knocked a few times but when no one answered he decided to just barge in. There he sees his son and his cousin both sprawled on the bed side by side. Kim first walked over to his cousin and tapped Macau's shoulder lightly, which earned him an annoyed groan.

"Cau, I'll get Sol." He said, but got no reaction from his cousin. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, go down if you want to eat- if not then continue sleeping, I guess." Macau still didn't answer but lifted his hand and gesture on shoo-ing Kim away.