Prologue

A huge wolf walked through a clearing that had soft blueish colors, and the stars shone under his paws as he padded quickly to meet his siblings. He looked around before squeezing behind a fallen tree and popping out to another clearing full of smaller wolves. The place was bigger than anything he could ever imagine, but never mind that setback, he crossed the area with five steps before arriving to a large tree. All the wolves were staring at him, of course, because he did not visit that place frequently. He putted his front paws on the bark and started climbing rhythmically. He reached the treetop and walked through a small place decorated with flowers and colorful ferns. Other three wolves the same size he was were sitting in the middle of it. They turned their heads around to look at the wolf.

"Cruel Crescent. Finally. Weve been waiting for you." A she-wolf spoke.

"I excuse myself. I had some things to do before coming here" Cruel Crescent barked and sat down next to the rest.

"Okay, so let's start this meeting" the she-wolf barked. "As you must know because of my message, the time has come" she rose her head.

"We thought the time had come last time. And the previous one" Another wolf moved his paws.

"I know, but I think this is finally the time" She glanced at the wolf with ferocious eyes.

"But how?" the last of the wolves, a female, talked.

"We need to get to her."

"To whom? We've got two 'her', Vengeful Temptress" Cruel Crescent pointed out.

Vengeful Temptress moved her tail, but of anger.

"Heather."

"But how do we know she's going to do it right? We don't even understand the prophecy our sister left!" the other wolf said.

Vengeful Temptress buffed.

"Scarred Blood, if you have any ideas for how to get her, tell them to us. Venomous Rain, I say the same thing to you."

Venomous Rain stared at her paws.

"I think that we should try to—" Scarred Blood started saying, but Vengeful Temptress cut him off.

"No. You know we already tried that. A thousand times, and he don't want to cooperate" she said like if she could read his mind.

The wolf narrowed his eyes but held his tongue.

"I say that we should wait a bit until the other lycanthrope teaches her a few things" Venomous Rain barked.

"Why? He is not the best, if you want my opinion. I bet she learns better things by herself." The other she-wolf said.

"We can't really say that Clyde did a good job teaching him." Cruel Crescent wagged one ear.

"Okay, never mind we will do this—"

"Why do we always have to do what YOU say?!" Cruel Crescent rose to his paws. "Sometimes you fail with your ideas, you know? Let the rest decide what to do too! Debate." He snarled "Youre not mom." He sat down.

Vengeful Temptress growled but stood silent.

"We must do it right. She is our last hope." Scarred Blood tried to hide a shiver that ran through his spine.