Chapter 1

I am walking in a beautiful garden, surrounded by the enchanting cherry blossom trees. Everything is mesmerizing and I feel so happy to be here. As I am walking through the garden, I see him, my prince. He is so handsome that not even Cinderella's prince can compete. He is walking towards me, smiling with his bunny teeth and waving lovingly. I'm smiling from ear to ear ready to welcome him into my arms, but he walks past me and when I look behind me, there I see my twin sister Taeyeon. My prince kisses her and pulls her into a tight hug. I should have known, my prince won't choose me over my prettier, more charming and more popular sister. I'm just Kim Taehyung living in the shadow of my twin.

I wake up with tears in my eyes. I don't even remember the face of my prince, but it still hurts that even in my dreams I can't compete with Taeyeon. She always gets everything.

I hear a knock on my door. I get up and start to make my bed.

"Taehyung, if you don't wake up right now, I'm going to leave your annoying ass. I don't wanna be late on the first day of school. Can't keep my fans waiting, right?!" My narcissistic sister shouts as she knocks on my door louder this time.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm awake already." I answer as I rush to the bathroom and prepare myself. Gosh I hate school, who dares to invent that place anyway? The only good thing about it is my best friend jiminie.

I quietly sit on the dining table. Mom is serving the dishes. "Taeyeon, be careful when driving to school. Taehyung, ride with your sister. I will be more at ease when you go to university with her."

"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore, can I just take the bus?" I grumbled. I can't stand Taeyeon and now I have to ride with her everyday. BTS please, have mercy on me.

Dad scoffs at me. "What's wrong with riding with your sister? It will be more convenient for you."

"Okay" I know there's no way I'll win this argument. I wonder why they trust Taeyeon more than me as if she's ten years older, when we were born not only on the same day but at the same hour. Whatever, I'm already used to it. They even gifted Taeyeon with her own car. While they gave me a bicycle. Yeah, fair right?

Taeyeon parks the car near the gate of the uni. She glares at me. What did I do now? I didn't even say a word to her.

"Taehyung, my class ends at 6 pm. I want you to be here waiting for me at exactly 6:10, no more no less or I'll leave you." Taeyeon warned. Ah, so that's why she looks at me like she wants to throw me out of the car.

"Yes your highness," I mumbled as I exited her car.

As we entered uni, I saw students looking at us or more specifically at my twin. Taeyeon is pretty I admit. Her skin is milky white. Her body is well proportioned. Aside from that, she is the captain of the uni's cheerleading squad. Of course everyone will dote on her, everyone except my best friend Jiminie who is now approaching me with that blinding smile. Taeyeon walks ahead when she sees her equally popular mean girl friends.

"Taetae, how are you?" Jiminie asked while pulling me into a bear hug.

"I'm okay Jiminie." I answered while showing my boxy smile at him.

"Are you excited? It's our freshman year in college and I can't wait to meet the would-be love of my life. You should be excited too. Who knows you'll get to meet your prince charming too." Jiminie said while winking at me.

"As if a prince charming would like me, maybe a frog prince." I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Well a frog prince can turn into a handsome prince after all, so don't lose hope. Come on let's go to class." Jiminie pulls me as we walk to our first class.

We sit together on the second row. I put down my backpack beside my chair. While waiting for our professor, I can't help but think of my dream this morning. Will I get the chance to meet someone who will love and choose me over Taeyeon?

As I am reminiscing, there stands the most handsome man I laid my eyes on. My heart beats faster and I feel butterflies in my tummy. He has the most beautiful eyes as if they caught millions of shining stars. His jaw is sharp as if it was chiseled by the gods.

And if those are not enough, he has a body to die for and I'm willing to die everyday just to touch-wait what? Kim Taehyung control yourself. Don't be a love sick puppy. As I am scolding myself, our eyes meet. He smiles at me. That's what I think or maybe it's just a pigment of my delusional mind.

He sits in front of me. Gosh, how can I concentrate when I can't help but ogle on his arm tattoos? It makes him utterly perfect and I'm completely mesmerized.

"Hmm hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook," my prince-uhm, the man said.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked. I couldn't believe that this overly gorgeous creature was talking to me.

"Erhmm I guess I am." He scratches his nape as if he is nervous.

"Ow, my name's Kim Taehyung," I shyly answered. Don't blame me. It's the first time a stranger wants to know me.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung-ssi, I hope we can be good friends." He smiles at me, his bunny teeth on display.

Just then, jiminie sits beside me after going back from the comfort room.

Our professor comes inside the classroom and starts to discuss the lesson of the day. I can't even concentrate, how can I? When my Adonis look-alike Prince sits in front of me. It's gonna be a torture for my poor heart.

I learned that my prince aka Jeon Jungkook has only one class with me. That's the English class. I never saw him after our first class together and I already miss him. Wait, what? Arrrgghh! What's happening to me?

Jiminie seems to notice my inner frustration. "Taetae are you alright? Who do I have to beat? You keep on sighing and whining." He asks while we are walking towards the parking lot where Taeyeon's car is.

"Oh it's nothing Jiminie, I am just tired. I still have a vacation hangover and I'm missing my fluffy bed." I lied to him.

"Oh, okay. But if someone's bothering you, tell me and I will beat the shit out of them. Nobody messes with my Tae baby."

"I know jiminie, you're my guardian angel." I said while side hugging him.

Just then I see Taeyeon approaching us and she is not alone. A male is walking by her side. I look at the man beside her and it is none other than the prince of my dreams- Jeon Jungkook who is smiling with his bunny teeth. Our eyes meet and as he is smiling widely at me, my hopes crush down. So my handsome prince will be snatched if not already taken by my twin. I can hear my heart shattered into pieces. My love story ends before it even begins and my dream turns into a nightmare.

🌻🐰🐯🌻

The first chapter is out. The characters in the story are not related to BTS. This is a product of my wild imagination. Please don't copy any part of this book.

Tell me how you find the story. This is my first fanfic so please be patient with me.😊