Chapter 7

"Jungkookie, oh you didn't tell me we have a visitor?" A middle-aged lady said while approaching our table. She looks a lot like Jungkook. "You must be Taehyung, Jungkookie here can't stop talking about you, saying you're his one true l-"

"Mom, I thought you're coming tomorrow? What are you doing here?" Jungkook grumbled while glaring at his mom. "Tae, this is my mom."

"Hi Mrs. Jeon, nice to meet you." I bowed at her.

"Please quit with formalities, call me auntie for now and maybe later mo-"

"Mom, can you leave us first." Jungkook cuts in before his mom can continue.

"Oh okay, I don't wanna disturb you anymore. Nice to finally meet you Taehyung." She leaves and heads inside their house.

"Kookie, it's getting late. I better go home." I said to him.

"Okay, I'll drive you home," he said and he sounds disappointed. It must be because he spent this night with me instead of Taeyeon.

We drive to my house. He parks in front of our gate. Before I get out of his car, he turns his face at me.

"Tae, thanks for coming with me. I enjoyed our time together." He said with a small smile.

"No worries, I enjoyed it too. I better get inside. Drive safely, goodnight." He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I got out of the car to enter our house. But before I turn around, he holds my hand and kisses my forehead. My heart flutters. I stood there like a statue. And it's just a forehead kiss, what more if it's- quit it Tae he'll never kiss you on the lips. He likes Taeyeon not you, remember that. I scolded myself.

"Goodnight Tae." Then he turns around and enters his car.

The next morning, I wake up to a grumpy Taeyeon. I sit in the dining room where mom is serving our breakfast.

"I wonder what's more important than the Foundation party that Jungkook was not able to attend with me?" Taeyeon madly asked. "Why did I have to partner with Jung Hoseok?"

"Why are you complaining, Taeyeon? You won as the Foundation day king and queen, so quit it already." Mom said while serving our food.

Huh...what's going on? Why did Jungkook ditched Taeyeon to be with me? Is this really happening? Or maybe he just thought that I would be alone and sulking that's why he invited me to their house. Yeah, I think that's it, better to think that way than to hope and get my heart broken over and over again.

It's already Christmas break. I heard from Taeyeon that Jungkook and his family will spend their Christmas in Japan and will come back on the day of our birthday. Of course Jungkook will want to be with Taeyeon on her birthday which happens to be my birthday too. Maybe he'll confess to her then, since he was not able to on the Foundation day party.

Just then my phone rings. It's Jungkook calling me. I answer the call.

"Hi Kookie what's up."

"Hi Tae, I'm sorry I was not able to say goodbye in person. Taeyeon said you're still sleeping when I dropped by your house before we headed to the airport this morning."

"Oh, it's okay. Just take care of yourself and tell auntie I said hi."

"Yeah I will. Tae I will come back on your birthday. I have something to tell you. Will you please wait for me?"

"Huh...ok s-sure."

We end the call. It has not been a day and I already miss him. I wonder what he's going to tell me.

I am passing Taeyeon's bedroom when I hear her talking with someone. I stop on my track and listen.

"Oh Jiyeon, it will not be long that Jungkook and I will be a couple. He said he will confess on the day of his love's birthday. I can't wait and I know he'll come back on the day of my birthday. What?! And so what if it's Tae's birthday too? You're crazy, why would you think Jungkook will confess to Tae instead of me? Tae is nothing compared to me. Everyone chooses me. And Jungkook can't say no to me. He always go with me whenever I ask him to go with me when I need things for my projects." Taeyeon proudly said.

I hurriedly go inside my bedroom, I don't want to listen anymore.

🌻🐰🐯🌻

Sorry for the short update. Twins birthday next.💞