Tickles and Glares

I wrote this to show you the bond Emma is developing with the boys even though it's only been a day.

Disclaimer: I only own Emma and my plot line. Nothing else.

The boys broke the huddle and stared at me with looks of pure mischief in their eyes. I don't know why but I had the feeling I would both enjoy and not enjoy whatever they had planned.

"Guys?" I asked nervously. They just stared some more before doing something I would never have seen coming.

..............................................................................................................................

 Emma's POV 

 They attacked me. That's all there is to it. The boys attacked me, plain and simple. Raph grabbed my arms and held them above my head. Leo grabbed my legs. Donnie got a clipboard from, well I don't know where but he somehow had a clipboard and a pencil with him. Mikey just stood there on the side grinning like crazy.

"What are you guys doing?" I wasn't scared, just curious. I somehow knew deep down they would never hurt me. But I guess they thought I was scared. I mean, I probably should've been scared since I'd only known them for about a day. But Sensei knew what they were doing and hadn't wanted to stop them. Anyway, they thought I was scared.

"We're not going to hurt you.Promise," Leo said, looking up at me from where he was.

"I know. But what are you guys gonna do?" I replied.

"We like the sound of your laugh. And since you said you haven't really laughed much, we want to hear you laugh more," Mikey said.

"How?" I asked even though i sort of knew the answer.

"Ya know how, kid," Raph said. I liked it when he called me kid. Even if I was only younger by a week, I was still younger than them. And it was better than what daddy called me sometimes.

"Well, I guess. But why does Donnie have a clipboard?" I asked.

"To see which spots are and aren't, well, you know," Donnie replied. I nodded, finally out of questions.

"Are you going to try to get out of this?" asked Mikey, looking like he'd stop me before I even tried.

"Nah. I'm curious and want to see how this all plays out," I replied. They looked at me and smiled, probably because I was willing to cooperate with them.

"Cool. Let's get started then," said Mikey. 

 *Timeskip*

 My laughter could be heard throughout the entire sewers, i bet. The boys decided the only way to make me laugh was to tickle me. That's why Donnie had the clipboard- to mark off or check mark my tickle spots. I don't know how they knew, but they found almost all of them.

My sides, stomach, under my arms, the back of my knees and my feet ached from Mikey's tickling. But I enjoyed it. It was heartwarming that they wanted me to laugh just because I said I didn't laugh much growing up with my dad.

When they stopped, I was on the floor, gasping for breath. When I could breathe normally, I glared at the boys.

"Not funny," I grumbled even though I knew they could tell I enjoyed that.

"Uh-huh. Dudette, you totally enjoyed that," Mikey said.

"No I didn't," I replied.

"We should make this a game. When we play, we try to get Em to do something. Then she comes up with some crazy excuse not to. We each get a turn tickling her. After each turn, she can either give in, or keep playing. When everyone has had their turn, and if Em still refuses, we start all over again," Mikey said. I rolled my eyes but I knew they saw me grin.

"What'll we call this game?" Donnie asked.

"Tickle Torture?" I suggested. The boys all glared at me when I said that. I rolled my eyes before continuing. "It was torture and you know it."

"But you enjoyed it. How about the Yes/No game? Since you either say yes or no to our question," Leo suggested. You a lll agreed that was a good name.

"Hey guys? We missed something on the list," Donnie said. I realized Donnie might have found a spot on the list that, in my case, was EXTREMELY ticklish. I tried backing away to make a run for it but Raph saw me. He then grabbed me and pulled me next to him on the couch, one of his arms around my stomach so I couldn't escape.

"No escape, Em. Donnie, what did we miss?" Leo said. Donnie whispered it and I guess Raph heard too since his smirk was bigger than all the others.

"Since you caught Em trying to escape, and failing if I might add, you can have the honors, Raph." Leo said.

"Sure thing, Leo," said Raph before looking at me with a sly grin.

 Next thing I knew, Raph was tickling the back of my neck and I was laughing like crazy. My eyes had tears in them so I couldn't see the boys, but I bet they were smiling at each other knowing they'd discovered my 'sweet spot', I guess you could call it.

When Raph was done, I glared at all of them before sighing and looked at the TV (so I wouldn't have to see their smug grins).

"Fine. If you guys try to even bring up what I'm saying again, I'll deny it to my grave. But I sort of, not entirely, but I sort of like this game. But only a little!"

I rolled my eyes and got up to turn on the TV when they laughed almost as hard as I just had. Almost.

And while I will never admit this to them, I felt like I belonged with them. I felt like I always had. Who knew I would turn out to be right in the end?