Evilness and Previews

I got a couple of reviews saying that people were mad about the cliffhanger. I bet you think this a real update, don't you? But it's not! I won't reveal how it goes for another week! Haha! I'm so mean.

Raph: Cruel is more like it.

Leo: Hate saying this, but I agree with Raph.

*Donnie, Sensei, and Mikey nod their heads, as they have laryngitis*

Emma: Why? Why? Oh, and did I mention why?!

Casey: So evil.

April: You said it, Jones.

Me: Oh whatever! And you guys didn't let me finish! Here's a little sneak peak/preview. Happy now?

*Everyone grumbles*

Me: You just can't please some people/mutants. Humph!

Disclaimer: I don't own TMNT. I want to, but that's too much paperwork and I'm lazy.

Alex stared at the turtles, humongous in size, the rat, not as large, but larger than normal, and two teens a little older than him, one of them was the April girl. (Who, is you all recall, he met briefly when Emma and him were at the park the second time). He had no idea what to say, which was good, as his girlfriend had just told him not to say anything.

  Speaking of Emma, she was searching nervously between her family and Alex, waiting for an explosion. She immediately knew Alex was freaked out, but was going to try not to react as she had asked, which was a good sign.

  The boys, who were furious when Leo told them about Emma bringing someone, were waiting for a freak out. Where was it? Where were the insults, the picture taking for evidence, the calling 911 the 'driven to insanity' bit, everything a shocked and normal person should have done?

  Raph was the only brother who remained calm throughout all of this. He knew that Emma thought Alex was someone to be trusted. Therefore, that meant the family should trust them too. After all, Emma would never give up their secret so willingly unless she thought it was safe.

AN: These are the thoughts, the beginning of the next chapter. After this will be talking and action, etc. But I wanted to give you guys something. Just not everything. Not yet.