×Chapter 8 ×

The mysterious past

The mysterious past

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was a quiet evening, I was looking out the window with my mother. I was in her warm embrace listening to her stories." Do you see the moon, my dear? " she asked me with her warm voice " Is it the place of peace and intimacy, the place of secrets " with these words she put a silver metal medallion around my neck that shone brightly in the light of the silver stars.
Every evening my mother told me different legends about mystical creatures including dragons, fairies and even elves.... Everyone thought they were gone but something deep inside me still thought they were hiding but no one knew.. why?

I woke up from the deep sleep. It was my mother.. "stay here baby.. don't go out... I love you.. " she kissed me on the forehead, I was too sleepy to understand her sad words but spoken with such warmth.

"Mother ? Where are you ?" .... "Mom..." a complete silence is in the room... "mom... answer" I whispered, full of fear. Whispers that were interrupted by a shot. I started hiding under the table. I was trembling all over and many silver beads were flowing down my cheeks once... cheeks that once were kissed by my mother ... I timidly looked at the dirty window, loaded with blood splatters... I froze at the sight of a black silhouette... a silhouette of a man..

         In a short time I was adopted by the royal family, growing up with their son, Sials.... Trying to make them proud.