× Chapter 10 ×

I felt a light touch on my back, I opened my eyes sleepily looking at Ash's face that was smiling warmly at me

    I felt a light touch on my back, I opened my eyes sleepily looking at Ash's face that was smiling warmly at me. I stood up stretching . "Hurry up! Silas has already prepared all the luggage and supplies, we've been waiting for you to wake up for 30 minutes" he chuckled. I looked at his peaceful face, smiling slightly.

We began the journey , the sun was in the middle of the sky , warming us with its gentle rays of light. Silas looked at me "Rey, something makes me .. terrified " I was a little scared, Silas was always confident and brave but for a few days he was in some deep thoughts . "I've never fought a demon in my life... if we meet him? " I looked at him surprised, a cold shiver went down my spine "I don't know..." Ash looked at us trying to cheer us up "I don't think he will come.... what are the chances ? " . We remained silent for rest of the way, each one of us meditating on the secret of the Black Demon.

At one point a bright light appeared in front of us, a bright orb like . A white dragon appeared in front of us, its long tail accentuated by small golden lines that reflected in the sunlight. He looked at me saying gently and quietly." I was sent by the Dragon of hate. I am the Dragon of light and I will help you in this mission" saying these things the dragon gave me his pearl. I put it in my coat pocket, next to the other one.

     That evening we spent the night on the edge of a river

That evening we spent the night on the edge of a river . The water glistened under the silver moon light. I threw a small pebble into the crystal clear water. I felt a small touch on my back, it was Silas. He sat next to me, holding my hand. His fingers were so smooth, making my stomach flutter. But I felt a look behind me, it was Ash, he seemed.. a bit disappointed, sad...