× Chapter 13 ×

I stayed with Ash that night

      I stayed with Ash that night...I was staring at the sparkling moon wondering where and what Silas was doing. I felt guilty about him leaving.. but Ash needed help.. I couldn't leave him alone.

     Suddenly, I felt a hand around my waist, it was Ash's. I flinched slightly at his touch. I turned to him, his brown eyes were so warm. He hugged me tightly, whispering in my ear "Thank you for taking care of me... I'm sorry about Silas" he said shyly and sadly. "I couldn't leave you alone" I said  whispered . "I promise you that after all this I will take you and show you my home," he said . Ash was sometimes too shy , rarely opening his soul to a person.

     Suddenly a pink dragon appeared in front of us, I was so mesmerized by Ash's eyes that I didn't even see the small and shiny orb. Her shiny scales were decorated with little white hearts... I realized he was the Dragon of Love... I looked at Ash, he looked at me, I felt my face turn red... but the image of Silas came to me in mind... "no . "
I heard a voice in my head.

      The dragon handed me the pearl, I thanked her and she flight hovering above us. The rest of the night we remained silent .. as if too ashamed of what had happened.

 as if too ashamed of what had happened