• Chapter 3 •

"I'll come and get you later Y/n." I say to myself smiling.

Y/n POV:

"I need to get far away from that filthy demon, I have the feeling if he finds me again it won't be pleasant." I say out of breath from running.

As i'm nearing the demon slayer corps hq, I see Mr. snake boy. Or Obanai as that's his name.

I start to walk past him to my estate, as it's late and i would like to get some sleep.

"Y/n." He says sounding pissed.

"Yes Obanai?" I mumble with my back turned to him.

"Where were you." He says.

I turn around and look up into the tree he's sitting on.

"I don't see why that's any of your business." I speak a little louder than normal.

Kaburamaru suddenly hisses at me.

"Stop being out late, you could get killed." He says angrily.

"Okay dad, I don't need your consent. And will you tell that damn snake to stop hissing at me" I say pissed off that he would accuse me of that.

"Little shi-"

"Do you want me to tell Kanroji you're acting like a child?" I say.

He suddenly shuts up.

"Thats what i thought."

I enter my estate and stand in the doorway.

"Damnit! He pisses me off! He's not my dad!" I say.

I throw the flower clip in my hair at the wall in anger. Glass flies towards my face and skims my cheek and eye.

"Ow Shit!" I say holding my eye.

"I'll wear a towel over my eye until tomorrow. Tomorrow i'll go see Shinobu." I say as I flop down on my mat and fall asleep.

-In the morning-

"Ughh.." I say groggily.

I put my hand to my eye and sit up. I need to go see shinobu. This shouldn't hurt so much. I start walking to the infirmary. I head in and go find shinobu.

"Ara ara, what happened?" A certain butterfly woman says from behind me.

I jumped out of fear of her scaring me.

"I cut my eye and cheek, Kocho. Also you need to stop scaring me like that, you're gonna give me a heart attack." I say calming down.

"Ah I see," She starts.

"Follow me Ms. L/n."

A few minutes later she bandages me up.

"Rest for a little bit, rest is crucial for healing." She says gently.

I start to drift asleep.

2 hours later

"What time is it-" i say groaning.

I look out the window.

"Is it noon?! Shit, Sanemi is going to be pissed at me! I missed our training time." I say nervously.

I stand up and start running to his estate. I now stand in front of his door, contemplating whether or not i should knock.

"He's going to be so mad at me." I say.

I knock on the door while i get into a bowing position.

"I'm sorry, Shinazuga-"

I suddenly get pulled into his house. I fall on the floor due to the force of me being pulled inside.

"Oww..." I groan.

"You missed our training L/n." The scarred boy says glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, but i was in the infirmary being healed." I say pointing to my bandages as i stand up.

"Thats not an excuse." he says pinning me to the wall.

"Shinazugawa what are you doing." i say startled.

He inches closer to my face.

"..."

I'm now blushing as he closes in the distance to our faces. The awkward quietness of the room doesn't help.

"Y/n, if your late again i can not promise that the outcome will be good for you." He says moving away.

"Okay, i'm sorry for being absent today." i say as my blush fades away from my s/c face.

"We can train now. If your injury's are bearable." He says walking outside.

"Yes, they are let me go change." I say.

I get changed into a training top (pretty much a sports bra), and training pants. I go to walk outside and Sanemi comes up from behind me. I quickly jump out of the way.

"Watch your back at all times L/n." Sanemi warns.

I quickly grab a wooden sword before he can strike at me again. I stand in a fighting stance. Shinazugawa runs at me, ready to swing his sword. I block the slash with my wooden sword.

"You need to be faster than that to beat me Sanemi." I say smirking.

"Don't be so cocky." He says with a chuckle.

He suddenly jabs at my uncovered side. I jump up into the air to dodge his shot, and swing my sword down onto his head. He jumps back dodging the shot.

After a while he finally pins me down onto the ground.

"You said I can't beat you?" He says cockily.

I flip him over, pinning him to the dirt.

"Yes I did. You've gotten better Shinazugawa." I say proudly.

"I don't need your praise, L/n." He says with a little bit of pink on his cheeks.

"I'll make sure to remember that." I say getting off of him smirking.

I start to walk and grab my stuff.

"I'm leaving Sanemi. I need to go fix my hair clip." I say waving as I go out the door.

"We aren't friends. I don't care where you go." He says while sitting under a tree, resting.

"That hurts my feelings." I say with a sarcastic sad face, holding my heart.

"I don't care about your feelings L/n. Leave." He says.

"Very well then. Farewell Sanemi!" I say joyfully.

"You are an idiot." He whispers.

"My idiot."

Taisho Era Secrets:

Obanai is like a father figure for Y/n. Ever since her parents died, he felt like it was his duty to protect her.

Y/n's hair clip was gifted to her by Mitsuri. She didn't actually think it would break when she threw it.

Sanemi has a secret crush on Y/n but never shows it. The only way he'll show it is on accident.

Authors note:
so um i haven't slept in like 3 days 😍 #goals
but fr i've been so stressed abt school and shit it's not even funny.

also i have something really important to say 😔....

Gyomei has big tiddies 🥰

1054 words.