• Chapter 5 •

Recap:

I walk over to Shinazugawa, placing his head on my lap while I pull a tissue from my pocket. I wipe away the blood from his nose and forehead. I then carefully lean him against the tree, putting my haori over him like a blanket.

"If you can't tell a good demon from a bad one, you don't deserve the rank of hashira!" Tanjiro blurts out.

"Why you.." Sanemi says crazily while still laying against the tree.

"Shinazugawa, please stay there. I'd rather your head injury not worsen." I say.

After a while, Master Ubuyashiki stops talking and Sanemi stands up underneath the shelter to the estate.

"Let's prove that this girl actually won't eat anyone"

He says holding up his freshly sliced arm to the demon child.

Blood dripping down his arm, and a crazy look on his face, he turns to the demon that is now crawling out of the wooden box.

"cmon demon you know you want to bite me." He says sternly.

"Shinazugawa let's not be rash, I assure you master-"

"Shut it L/n."

I snap my mouth shut.

Why is he acting rude, i'm attempting to de-escalate the situation.

The demon child with burning pink eyes stares at his bleeding arm, looking as if she's about to feast.

"I have marechi blood demon. I know you can't resist!"

The demon stands there for a few seconds more before turning her head away.

Audible gasps could be heard from the hashira, not believing their eyes.

"How.."

"What happened?.." Master asks.

"Shinazugawa flailed his bleeding arm in the demons face, only for her to decline the flesh." One of the twins explained.

"See, as I said earlier, this demon is different. Since she doesn't feast on humans, she could be reliable to the demon slayer corps." Master says calmly.

"Psh. I still don't trust that damn demon." Sanemi pouts.

"Be more trustworthy in master, San- I mean Shinazugawa." I say.

"Just fucking stay out of it L/n." He hisses.

I can hear the distaste in his voice, so that tells me to stop taunting him.

"Alright, I apologize Shinazugawa. It was not any of my business to butt in." I apologetically murmur.

He doesn't bat an eye an just walks away.

Taisho era secrets:

» Sanemi needs anger management.

EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER:
I have not had time to write literally anything with all that's been going on in the past like month so I hope you can forgive meeee ☹️.

417 words 😫.