Twenty Four

~Callie~

The doors hadn't even closed all the way when Cole tugged on my hip, spinning me around and pushing me against the wall with so much force the lift shook. I didn't have a second to panic about it though because Cole had his mouth on mine, claiming every god damn inch with so much heat I was convinced I was going to turn the small space into a moving oven and bake us both alive. Every time I tried to inhale, he pushed harder, pulled my lip between his teeth until my knees were literally buckling under my weight and the psychopath just chuckled, eased off ever so slightly for a second before going harder. 

The 20 minute drive back to the apartment had been hell. His hands had moved all but too far up my thigh and it'd been that long since I last let someone touch me like that, that it was almost enough to send me over the edge. This wasn't going to be my best work but after almost 2 years of nothing but my own fingers and plastic to give me that high, I didn't even care. 

Cole let go of me just before the lift pulled to a stop, pushing his fingers between mine and pulling me out of the tight space at the first possible second, right into the apartment where he swiped his hoodie and tee-shirt off together in one smooth move. 

"When was the last time you did this?" Cole stalked towards me like a predator hunting it's prey, his dark eyes half covered by his low eyebrows and the tip of his head and I'm suddenly nervous. I've never been nervous about sex. It's a basic human need, there's nothing to be nervous about but the sheer size of Cole, the overall intimidating power I know he has behind him is a very intense reminder of just how small and fragile I am. Especially right now, after the surgeries and with my arm. 

"Had a conversation? Few hours ago." He stays silent, hand wrapping around the bottom of his hoodie and pulling abruptly until I stumble forward, my hands landing on his bare chest with a gasp. He lowered his lips down to my ear, dipping his head to reach. 

"Give me the answer I'm looking for Love." My entire body covered in goosebumps. 

"A while ago." My mouth dries up, only a pant escaping as Cole's tongue traces over my neck. "A long while ago." 

"Months?" He nips at my skin, pulling the hoodie off and starting to take small steps backwards until I hit the sofa, lifting me onto the back of it without moving his head from my jawline, his fingers working to unfasten my black work shirt. One by one, so fucking slowly. 

"Years." He bites down on the sweet spot nestled between my jaw, ear and neck, making my back arch. 

"Last check up?" 

"At the hospital." He nods, lifting his head as he pulled the final button off. 

"Last year was my last time, got checked the month after. It was clear. Contraception?"

"Implant." He nods. 

"Last chance to say no, Cal. If there's any doubt in your head-" 

"There isn't." I shake my head at him, wrapping my legs around his waist quickly. "I'm sure." 

"Thank fuck." Cole scooped me up into his arms, carrying me down to his room with a wicked smirk on his face. "You know there's cameras in every room of this house right?" Cole dropped me to the bed, instantly pulling my pants off and tossing them to the floor across the room, doing the same with his own. "I saw you coming in here the night before the accident. Saw you washed my sheets too." My face was burning but Cole just smirked. "I have to say, it was quite the show to watch yesterday whilst you were in the shower." 

"You- wat-" Cole pulled my hips to the edge of the bed, massaging the inside of my thighs with his thumbs. 

"I was curious." He shrugged. "I stopped myself as long as I could but what can I say, that fucking mouth of yours does too much to me." His thumb rubbed over the sodden fabric covering my most intimate parts. "Turns out listening to you moan my name is my favourite thing it does though. About time I get to hear it in person I think." Without taking his eyes off mine, Cole tugs the fabric to one side, taking one slow, leisurely lick. He smirks. "I might take my time with you, make you beg-"