Twenty Six

~Cole~

My ribs were physically hurting from laughing too damn hard tonight. The whole team had thrown this together without me having a clue. Callie just said her Theo and Lil were going for some drinks and I should come and we walked into my bar, packed beyond what I'd ever seen it. I'd been through the ropes now. Team member Guess Who which landed me with far too many stories I didn't know, a scavenger hunt which ended in Miller climbing onto a table and it snapping under his weight, sending him to the floor with a bang. He handed over a wad of cash to Mark, not that it was an issue. The games they'd thrown on me tonight were beyond bizarre, not ones we've played before but every single one of the guys had been so focused on this, engaging in conversations as if they hadn't spent 5 years pushing me out. 

It'd felt weird to me that this had happened so out of the blue, until I'd seen Callie sitting in a booth in the very back corner of the room, proud smile on her face as she slowly sipped on some fruity little cocktail alone.  I slipped away from the team when the games ended and everyone moved onto drinking and dancing, focus landing on the 3 team mates now trying to have a break dancing competition at the other end of the room. 

She wasn't wearing something super dressy tonight. A casual sundress that covered her slightly sunburned shoulders from our day long escape to a park on the other side of the city yesterday. I'd had Callie as mine for just over a month and it still continues to shock me at how stunning the girl is. 

"Oh, my god. Someone grab me a pen! The man of the hour is sitting at my table! Can I get your autograph?" Callie flutters those long lashes as I move around the booth to sit beside her, pulling her into my lap without a second of hesitation. 

"You planned this." 

"I didn't plan anything." Callie shook her head quickly but I stared at her until she rolled her eyes. "I may have shouted at them for being a bunch of assholes and told them to get their acts together but I swear, the whole thing was on them. They even picked the bar without me needing to suggest it to them. Damn good job I'm off sick because I wouldn't want to be behind the bar tonight." 

"You shouted at them?" Callie nods, till grinning, still proud. "At a bunch of professional hockey players?" I tip my head back, cackling at the woman sat in my lap because- fuck me she is something else. "What?" 

"Nothing." I shook my head, leaning forward to kiss her neck. "I love you." 

"I know, you tell me about 80 times a day." 

"So I need to up it to 90. Got it." She giggled and I pulled my teeth along her neck, a shaky gasp leaving her mouth as her nails dug into my arm. My hand slowly made its way up her thigh, hiding itself under the skirt as I massaged her gently. "I like this dress." Callie opened her mouth to respond but couldn't when I found the prize to this whole evening. "Callie?" 

"Mhm?" 

"Why aren't you wearing any underwear?" She turns her head to me as I slide one finger into her slowly. She immediately clenches around me, her sweet juices proving just how turned on she was as the spilled out onto my jeans. 

"Cole-" 

"Keep your face straight and not a soul will know I've got my fingers inside you right now." Her cheeks flushed pink. "You deserve a treat for making this happen Callie." I pulled the hair off her shoulder closest to me, gently kissing up her neck as her breathing deepened. "My precious little slut huh? Want to come right here?" 

"Cole this is my work place. You're gonna get me fired." 

"I could lay you down on the bar and fuck you until it breaks Callie and I don't think the owner would care." I slide another finger into her, smirking as her nails dig into me tighter. "You're fucking dripping for me baby. You really want my dick don't you?" She nods and I slip my hand under her ass, quickly unbuttoning my jeans and pulling myself out for her. "Take it baby." 

"Not here-" I took my fingers out of her, pinching her clit until her eyes widened and her jaw clenched. "Cole." 

"Sit on my dick and ride it Callie. That's an order." She loves when I'm rough with her and if there wasn't eyes everywhere I'd have my hand wrapped around her throat until she did as she was told. No one could see what was happening from where we were sat. The booths were positioned just right and the table would cover anything even remotely sensitive. I'll delete the camera footage the second we get home. It took her a few seconds to move, turning to straddle me and sitting down easily onto my dick, hard as a brick waiting for her. "There we go. So much better when you do as your told isn't it?" 

I moved the skirt of Callie's dress over where we were currently joined, moving my least conspicuous hand under to rub at her clit as she rocked her hips slowly, fighting each muffled moan as she did. 

"Look at you right now Callie. Being fucked in a club with hundreds of people. Out in the open. Anyone could walk over here right now and watch you riding my dick like my sweet little whore." She clenched. "Oh you like that don't you?" She nods, adding more pressure when she moved forward and I started lifting my hips the couple of inches to hit into her harder. 

"Oh Cole - Fuck." I could feel how wet my jeans were from this and I didn't even care. This had to be the single hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life. My eyes darted around the room, making sure no one was watching this. I really didn't need to be thinking about getting more blood out of clothes right now. 

"Fucking hell Cal." Her core clenched around my dick, pulling out as a flood of liquid poured from her. Her eyes darted to me, face burning a dark red but I just chuckled, leaning to kiss her. "I'm gonna have to replace these booths. Not a chance I can have people sitting on these now." 

"It wouldn't be you replacing them. Mark would have to talk to the owner." 

"So.. Me." Callie climbed off me slowly, chest heaving as I leaned across the table 'accidentally' knocking her cocktail into my lap to cover up the reason I was soaked from the waist down. 

"Funny joke Cole." Callie looked around the room, clearly embarrassed and I grabbed her chin, pulling her attention right back to me. 

"I'm not joking, Love. I wouldn't let you do something like that if I didn't know, 100% that I could make sure no one ever saw it. I can delete the camera footage, replace to booths like I was gonna anywa-" 

"You're the new-" Her eyes looked over to the bar. "Oh my god." 

"Callie." 

"The new sick leave policy. The pay rise. The renovations being whilst I happen to have my days off." Her eyes went wide. 

"Technically my dad owns the place. I run it for him." She dropped her jaw to the floor, snapping it shut quickly. "It's not a big deal. No one else knows. No one needs to. Sure I increased the pay rate and put things in place with you in mind but they're not just for you. There's other people here and they were the right thing to do in general." 

"I'm sleeping with my boss." I laughed, head falling back on my shoulders. "I'm sleeping with my boss and I just fucked him in his bar and soaked him and the booth right through." I lean forward, capturing Callie's shocked face in a series of quick kisses. "This is - so- wrong." She kissed me back. 

"And yet it's turning you on again isn't it?" 

"Well yeah but that's not the point." Another laugh left my mouth. "I kind of want to do it everywhere now." 

"Here?" She nods. "Fuck Cal, keep saying shit like that and I'll kick everyone out just to have you scream my name on the bar." 

"Oh god, on the bar." Callie rolled her lips together, collapsing under my arm and tugging it over her shoulder. "I've never had someone lick alcohol off me." 

"Let's go." I moved my arm, pushing my fingers into hers. 

"What? There's a whole par-" 

"I need to lick whiskey off every inch of you, right now. Like, right now. Let's go."