Chapter 1

Epic's POV:

Me and Yagoo Bruh have been walking for a bit as I followed behind him. I got a few weird looks by some of the staff, but I didn't bother. It wasn't my first time that people gave me that kind of look. Yagoo Bruh has been explaining to me what Vtubers are. From what I understand, they are like Youtubers but hide behind anime avatars which are just their own selves. However, it is to hide from the world about their identity. Currently, he was explaining to me about HoloAdvent, my gen-mates or whatever they call it here.

"HoloAdvent is a group of criminals that escaped from the Cell." Yagoo explained while walking with his hand raised and his eyes closed. "The Cell is a prison deep underground within this world. Its exact location is still uncertain, but it is for the best."

"Why is that, bruh?" I asked curiously while leaning forward while lookin at him with my normal eye.

"It's not any ordinary prison. Its a seal for not only people, but anything that is deemed untouchable. Powerful artifacts for examples and ones that could destroy the world." Yagoo continued with his explanation before stopping in front of a door. "Ah. We are here."

Looking at the door, it was made out of grey steel with many dents and scratches on it, most noticeably two large claw marks. There was also a silver logo that read 'Advent'.

"This looks more like a prison cell more than anything, bruh." I sweated a bit while backing up.

"Don't worry. This is how they wanted their door to be like. It's nothing like that inside." Yagoo reassured me.

"Nerissa! Where the hell is my sweater!" A muffled voice could be heard shouting.

"I don't know! Why the fuck are you asking me!?" Another one joined.

"OH! I don't know! Maybe it's because you keep taking my fucking clothes!?"

"Mococo! This is so fun, right!" A third one joined.

"It really is Fuwawa!" A fourth one joined.

"C- can you gu- guys stop using me as a ball! Ahhh!" A fifth one joined before a crash echoed through the room.

Yagoo Bruh and I stood there in silence for a bit before I started walking away. Before I could take step further, I felt my hood being pulled and I already knew the culprit.

"Yagoo Bruh. *Sob* Please let me go, bruh. *Sob* I want to live and get married, bruh. *Sob* I want kids and watch them grow up, bruh. *Sob* I don't want to die to some mentally ill women, bruh!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tried to run away. However, I was in the air and Yagoo was holding me by the hood and had a damn firm grip. Manly tears were falling out of my eyes and dripped onto the ground.

"Ohh~ That doesn't sound like a bad plan. If you really do get married, invite me, alright?" Yagoo said before opening the door and pulled me into the room with him.

"NOOOOO, BRUH!!!" I crawled onto the floor, holding onto my bruh life. I knew the moment I step into that damn room, I'm going to die, bruh! Wait a sec, bruh... I forgot I can't die, bruh! But I still don't want to be tortured, bruh! Holding onto the floor, big scratches were made on the floor and could clearly be seen as Yagoo continued dragging me.

POV Ended.

"Hello there, HoloAdvent!" Yagoo skipped into the room as he continued dragging the crawling Epic.

"""Oh! Hello there, Yagoo~san!""" They all greeted him at once. They dropped they were originally doing and gathered in front of Yagoo.

"How has your day been, girls?" He asked them with a small smile.